• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
If I had a dollar every time the thought of suicide crosses my mind...

I would probably be one of the wealthiest billionaire in the world.

Suicide is always on my mind, Suicide is my destiny
I definitely understand. It becomes obsessive! I love hearing people waking up alive, because I can easily relate. I don't think the thought ever goes away.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Yeah, money isn't a fix-all band-aid. I'd most likely still ctb after a billion dollars, maybe make it more comfortable obviously.
I would probably set my family and loved ones up for life, donate some to charity, then travel to a country where euthanasia is legal, or ill pay 100 million to borrow someone's suicide pod

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
If I had a dollar every time the thought of suicide crosses my mind...

I would probably be one of the wealthiest billionaire in the world.
If suicidal thoughts crossed your mind every seconds while you're awake, you'd make

16 hours x 3600 seconds x 365 = $ 21,024,000 a year.

It would take 47.6 years to make a billion dollars.

ill pay 100 million to borrow someone's suicide pod
You'd make $100M in five years.

But I might have underestimated your suicidal thoughts. I'm so sorry if it's the case...
10 suicidal thoughts a second would be a pure torture I guess...

PS This isn't my idea - I was inspired by @Thia's post:

And please let me know if there's any mistake. Thank you.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
If suicidal thoughts crossed your mind every seconds while you're awake, you'd make

16 hours x 3600 seconds x 365 = $ 21,024,000 a year.

It would take 47.6 years to make a billion dollars.

You'd make $100M in five years.

But I might have underestimated your suicidal thoughts. I'm so sorry if it's the case...
10 suicidal thoughts a second would be a pure torture I guess...

PS This isn't my idea - I was inspired by @Thia's post:

And please let me know if there's any mistake. Thank you.
Thanks for the interesting details! It was kind of hyperbole, just emphasizing how much suicide has been on my mind

Realistically, its at least few times a day on average for like 8 years, some days more some days less.
At least over 15 million for sure.
Congrats on 3000 posts by the way!

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
@Goku Black edited my number but like you said where I am, it would make a noise!

P.s. happy 3000 :)
Man, is 3000 really significant here? I just didn't think anything of it but thank you man, I appreciate it.

Yeah, if I recall we are from the same continent so I'm sure it would, just as it would where I am too.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Man, is 3000 really significant here? I just didn't think anything of it but thank you man, I appreciate it.
Haha I guess it's the "fullness" of it, I celebrated my 1000th .....soon 2000 :)

Yeah, if I recall we are from the same continent so I'm sure it would, just as it would where I am too.
Yup! The mother land :)

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
You know it brother.

I thought 5000 would be it, more so than 3000.
Awesome avatar and name by the way!
Goku was one of the my favorite characters from Dragon Ball Z and GT. I only watched the first 30 episodes or so on Dragon Ball Super, I don't think I have seen Goku black yet. I will probably watch some more of the series soon

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I only watched the first 30 episodes or so on Dragon Ball Super, I don't think I have seen Goku black yet. I will probably watch some more of the series soon
Black was my favorite part of Super, Jiren too but that's about it.
Sista here...guess am radiating masculinity? 😁
My bad sista😅, maybe a little but never a bad thing😂
Awesome avatar and name by the way!
Thank you, I just picked it out because I was bored and it stuck since.

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
Black Widow Avengers GIF

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm always wishing for death as well, in fact it's all I've ever really wished for. I'd always prefer the true peace of eternal nothingness to suffering in this cruel, undesirable existence, I'm always tired of existing here.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I'm always wishing for death as well, in fact it's all I've ever really wished for. I'd always prefer the true peace of eternal nothingness to suffering in this cruel, undesirable existence, I'm always tired of existing here.
If you don't mind me asking, how many years has it been that you have found life pointless, meaningless and had strong suicidal thoughts for?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
If you don't mind me asking, how many years has it been that you have found life pointless, meaningless and had strong suicidal thoughts for?
My wish to die is a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is. I cannot remember ever wanting existence, as why would someone wish for that, I wish I never existed, even when I was very young I found comfort in death.