• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
What side effects do people experience if they fail sn? Do they feel very sick and vomit a lot? Can you get brain damage from it? And how can the effects be reversible? If you fail I assume you have to call an ambulance and go to a hospital

Reactions: lovedread
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What side effects do people experience if they fail sn? Do they feel very sick and vomit a lot? Can you get brain damage from it? And how can the effects be reversible? If you fail I assume you have to call an ambulance and go to a hospital
That has been discussed a lot and in many threads. use the search. SN isn't an instant death and keep in mind that your body might be stronger (SI) than you ever might imagine.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If I fail SN method , could I save myself from taking too much damage when I drink Methylene blue ? Or should I still have to go to the hospital?
I don't wanna end up locked up
Mild chronic methemoglobinemia can be treated with oral methylene blue among other medications. But for the level of methemoglobinemia SN poisoning causes am not sure an oral administration would be enough to reverse it quick enough. You need to seek medical attention very soon for intravenous (IV) administration.

From all the cases I've seen of SN, you need to be absolutely sure of your decision before drinking it. With SN you can't count on being saved or worry too much about damage. There seems to be a very small time frame between being saved, permanent damage(if any) and death. Once you drink it theoutcomes are you either die, you regret it immediately and still die begging for help and a very rare case of seeking help from someone near you and be saved in time. But that is a very slim chance. Most of the cases that called for help were declared DOA at the hospitals.