• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mor1T3

mor1T3

Mar 24, 2024
Simple, ive been planing to take my life for some time now and im planning on doing it tonight. Im planning on just sliting my wrists. This isnt the first time ive planned to do it but this is the first time ive acually done so much preperation, the only thing missing is a decent suicide note i guess. If I dont go trow with it ill only plame myself later. I already thought about doing it tomorrow rather than today but if i start doing that ill never actually commit to killing myself. I have my resons, stupid resons tbh but who cares.
Im not writing this because i want anyone to feel sorry or anything of that kind. I dont really know why im writing this at all.
Guess i just wanted to get this out somewhere. I also dont think that i have it the worst or sum, everybody has the right to be sad however they want. Thats basically all i have to say.
Good luck to everyone i guess. <3
I guess in the end i really cant hate anyone other that myself

Good morning! And in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sorry you're at this place in your life. Slitting my wrists is certainly not my way out, but if it's your way, I wish you the best. I don't know much about that method, but I hear it's difficult and it has a rather high failure rate. That's not to say that it can't work. I'm sure there have been plenty of people who successfully CTB using that method. If you don't see any other way in life, and no other way out of life, in the end it comes down to whatever method you're most comfortable with. I assume you've done your research on this method, so you know what you have to do and all that. I hope things work out the way you intend and above all, I hope you find the peace you seek.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you the best if you use this method. May you find peace. ♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️