• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I still can't shake the idea of ctb'ing or OD'ing on purpose, though I feel like I'm slowly getting guts to OD(without dying yet), I'm wondering if I should make an "in case" suicide note, in paper or digital, what do I risk being hospitalized?(I have medical insurance) also, should I plan something just in case my OD doesn't work, I live in the same house as some family members though we rarely spend time together. they don't really keep track of what I do. something to cancel out whatever substance/med I take? the ones I planned only have severe and partial intoxication, which would pass with time and the body's reactions. I'm scared if I manage to die I will put them through something harsh by not making a suicide note. anyone else?

inviernos

inviernos

Mar 25, 2023
i personally have an "in case" note hidden in my room. if you feel like it would be best then i suggest to do it but they're going to feel a way about it regardless-note or not. all in all it's up to u but i'm not sure what difference it will make

Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
i personally have an "in case" note hidden in my room. if you feel like it would be best then i suggest to do it but they're going to feel a way about it regardless-note or not. all in all it's up to u but i'm not sure what difference it will make
yeah thank you. I meant it as in if they would be more hurt not knowing why (me not leaving a letter/note) so I'm wondering if it'd be good to have an in case note

Upvote 0
inviernos

inviernos

Mar 25, 2023
yeah thank you. I meant it as in if they would be more hurt not knowing why (me not leaving a letter/note) so I'm wondering if it'd be good to have an in case note
at the end of the day it's totally up to you!! if you want to give them that closure then definitely leave a note

Upvote 0
Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
Why do you care if you hurt someone or not? There are 7 billion people on this planet, if you count all the animals and microbes, that's gonna be over several trillions. Once you die, you'll stay dead for 9999999999999999999999.... years (and counting). Seems you are only concerned about what will happen in the first year, or the first 10 years, but before you know it, it's gonna be a super small time frame compared to the global time. If I could write how long you would be dead after you decide to CTB, my post would never be able to fill the text field no matter what super computer was used to build this website.

Upvote 0
man_in_red:)

man_in_red:)

Wandering with no destination
Mar 27, 2023
It would probably be a good idea to write a note to give your family an answer that they would constantly be pondering if you didn't. Your family would most likely blame themselves if you didn't tell them the why of things.

Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
It would probably be a good idea to write a note to give your family an answer that they would constantly be pondering if you didn't. Your family would most likely blame themselves if you didn't tell them the why of things.
thank you

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also think that writing a note would be for the best, as at least those left behind will have some sort of explanation.

• Love
Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0
Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
I still can't shake the idea of ctb'ing or OD'ing on purpose, though I feel like I'm slowly getting guts to OD(without dying yet), I'm wondering if I should make an "in case" suicide note, in paper or digital, what do I risk being hospitalized?(I have medical insurance) also, should I plan something just in case my OD doesn't work, I live in the same house as some family members though we rarely spend time together. they don't really keep track of what I do. something to cancel out whatever substance/med I take? the ones I planned only have severe and partial intoxication, which would pass with time and the body's reactions. I'm scared if I manage to die I will put them through something harsh by not making a suicide note. anyone else?

A note may bring some comfort but it won't 'sweeten the deal'.

If I were you I would write something comforting. If you feel that they will be distressed then chances are that they will be.
Not to change your mind but they will be upset with or without a note.
Hope you find peace with whatever decision you make

• Love
Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0