R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Just a thought that crossed my mind. I wonder how many people would do it in general as well compared to now.

Would it be a big number or not that big?
What do you guys think?

Reactions: Immensevoid and WAITING TO DIE
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Absolutely they would. People are hypocrites, they only think about themselves, they wouldn't think twice if they thought it benefitted themselves in that instant.

• Love
Reactions: R_N, Brown-Jacket Revy, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Yes, in a moment of difficulty or darkness, many would. I'd guess 10-25% of the population would be gone easily over the course of everyones lifetime.

Reactions: Freyja13, R_N and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe most people would overall, I honestly don't get why anyone would prefer this tiresome and dreadful existence to the peace of eternal nothingness. Deep down many of the pro-life very likely want to die and they only push anti-suicide views onto other people as they don't want to accept it.

Reactions: R_N, WAITING TO DIE and Suicidebydeath
riamu

riamu

walking waste of bandages
Jan 5, 2023
oh 100%. even non-suicidal people will sometimes consider catching the bus when bad shit happens. if it was literally just a button press away then i think a lot of people would do it

Reactions: Freyja13, R_N, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Of course :). I think everyone experiences a mental crisis at least once in their life and then such a person could use this option. It would also provide a huge gateway to a more risky life, because you always have a spare tire - fast and painless CTB. In my mind's eye I also see people who commit terrorist acts without worrying about the consequences. To sum up, it's a nice option, but it would turn our world upside down :). As for me, I would like to use something like this.

Reactions: R_N and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Judging by the massive number of people these days who are struggling and have a poor quality of life in general ,
then yes.
The loss of a job, loved one, etc could easily push a normally non-suicidal person to ctb if a quick and painless method was available.

Reactions: Immensevoid and R_N
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Not only would they impulsively die, they'd find a way to use this ability to impulsively kill others.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and R_N