• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

salai

salai

Oct 31, 2023
Hello everyone,

I've always been very into Greek mythology, so when I was little I used to picture it as Thanatos, the greek god that indeed impersonates death. Flying with a pair of soft enormous wings, he would come when one's time has reached its end and warmly embrace them. Then he would take them to the gates of Tartarus, the underworld, and after reassuring them with his soothing eyes, he would take flight to guide another soul. That's what mythology says.

In my honest opinion, "death" isn't a collector nor a killer, it's just an eternity (that feels like a glimpse) of nothingness that mirrors the one that you spent before your birth. It's more like a wise woman, mother of everyone and everything: mysterious, sometimes cruel although keen to justice and equality.

She cares for her children very much, but she doesn't force them to stay with her, so she lets them explore the outside world for them to experience what is called "life", as she awaits them at home. It doesn't matter if you returns at vesper, at midnight or at dawn, she doesn't care what you'll become, your social status, gender or religion, you will be reunited with her when the time comes, and she will love you as she always did.
Most of her children start to fear or mistrust her when they're alive, and that's because they have no memory of being with her and obsess over the charming yet hypnotic woman whose name is "life". Nonetheless, when they'll see once again the house were they one lived with death, they will rush towards it, open the front door, and their mother will be putting on the most comforting smile, and say: "Welcome back, my child"

Thanks for reading this! I can't wait to read your opinions

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
If death was a person, I don't know how I would describe them physically. But when it comes to who they are I'd say that they're very misunderstood.
Maybe they're seen as being cruel and hateful, when in reality they're actually merciful and maybe even helpful.

People tend to think of death as cruel and violent, But that's not what death is. That to me is pain and death itself is different from the pain leading up to it. Death to me only means the end of your pain.

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
The World, or to be more precise, a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: salai
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I can't describe them physically. Such a thing seems impossible to do. Death is just the cessation of life, the cessation of everything

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
i like the way death is depicted in supernatural, a grim reaper who's just always chilling and eating food and killing people sometimes

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I guess we have a biological imperative that is hypertrophied to the millionth power by the media to glorify the human form to create an anthropomorphic bias.

I see Death as eternal nothingness as non-existence forever , never any unbearable pain, extreme suffering, or horrible problems ever . Non-existence forever is the ultimate bliss

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
Neither good or evil, but stubborn and diligent. Kind of cold but in a stable, comforting way instead of a hostile or intimidating way, stoic. Serious, probs has a dry or biting sense of humor if anything.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
Hard to talk to, difficult to catch walking across the street, hard to get a phone number from, calm and cool personality, very, very, very specific about things, uncaring, unbothered, etc.

Reactions: salai and N33dT0D13
etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
Hello everyone,

I've always been very into Greek mythology, so when I was little I used to picture it as Thanatos, the greek god that indeed impersonates death. Flying with a pair of soft enormous wings, he would come when one's time has reached its end and warmly embrace them. Then he would take them to the gates of Tartarus, the underworld, and after reassuring them with his soothing eyes, he would take flight to guide another soul. That's what mythology says.

In my honest opinion, "death" isn't a collector nor a killer, it's just an eternity (that feels like a glimpse) of nothingness that mirrors the one that you spent before your birth. It's more like a wise woman, mother of everyone and everything: mysterious, sometimes cruel although keen to justice and equality.

She cares for her children very much, but she doesn't force them to stay with her, so she lets them explore the outside world for them to experience what is called "life", as she awaits them at home. It doesn't matter if you returns at vesper, at midnight or at dawn, she doesn't care what you'll become, your social status, gender or religion, you will be reunited with her when the time comes, and she will love you as she always did.
Most of her children start to fear or mistrust her when they're alive, and that's because they have no memory of being with her and obsess over the charming yet hypnotic woman whose name is "life". Nonetheless, when they'll see once again the house were they one lived with death, they will rush towards it, open the front door, and their mother will be putting on the most comforting smile, and say: "Welcome back, my child"

I'd consider death to be that kind of person in class who everyone either loves or hates. He's super chill but not afraid to speak his mind because he honors the truth. The people who don't like the truth don't like this person at all and can find him too blunt. Other people admire that he'll say what's on his mind and will never lie to you, so those people find him chill.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Classic ISTJ

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Pro-lifers view:

Death is the Grim Reaper. He's been hunting you for your whole life, and you've spent your whole life evading and running away him. Now, he's finally found and caught up to you. He comes to take your soul in the night, when you least expect it. It's 3 am and you're soundly asleep, but suddenly you hear a rustle and get awoken. You see a shadowy, robed figure walk towards you, which seems to be carrying a scythe. You see his silhouette illuminated by the moonlight. A bird calls in the distance. You scream in horror as he swings his scythe down on you, collecting your soul. You meet your bitter end, as nothing can prevent the inevitable
Classic ISTJ
How and why would death be ISTJ? I don't see it...

Last edited:
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Pro-lifers view:

Death is the Grim Reaper. He's been hunting you for your whole life, and you've spent your whole life evading and running away him. Now, he's finally found and caught up to you. He comes to take your soul in the night, when you least expect it. It's 3 am and you're soundly asleep, but suddenly you hear a rustle and get awoken. You see a shadowy, robed figure walk towards you, which seems to be carrying a scythe. You see his silhouette illuminated by the moonlight. A bird calls in the distance. You scream in horror as he swings his scythe down on you, collecting your soul. You meet your bitter end, as nothing can prevent the inevitable

That sounds more like Edgar Allan Poe's view.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I see death as a classy sophisticated old lady. Dressed like from 1950s but all black. She's has this sweet soft spoken demeanor but she is also efficient at what she does and can be serious if situation demands it.

Last edited:
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
The most realistic depiction of death I've ever seen was in Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey.

nivis...

nivis...

Oct 17, 2023
Hello everyone,

loving reaper is a comic about tragic stories, usually animals.. where the reaper has to eventually come take them to the afterlife. He is very kind, and comforting. I recommend looking up the dubbed version on youtube if you are interested

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
Kind and welcoming of all with out bias or prejudice.