• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chainsofjudecca

chainsofjudecca

Scribe
Sep 5, 2021
Hi all I'm currently in the middle of fasting (less mess of bodily fluids?) and a bit weak so I hope I can make this legible. I attempted hanging yesterday just to see how painful it was and I ended up hurting my neck, nothing serious because I was really just testing it out but I'm wondering if I did something wrong. I made a hangman's noose from bungee cord (which is currently all I have available right now). I'm clearly inexperienced but if my co-worker's twenty-year old sibling could do it, I think I can too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iloverachel and A_miStake_of_NATURE
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
It will hurt really badly if you don't lose consciousness from loss of blood flow to the brain. It is a lot of weight to put on your neck so pain makes perfect sense. The only reason it will be painless is if the brain stops receiving blood. This requirement of properly constricting the right area makes this method not worth the risk imo. There are examples of people failing to properly pull off the constriction, their corpses are found with claw marks up and down their neck as they desperately tried to get air. They ended up slowly suffocating to death(incredibly agonizing way to go) with the pain of all their body weight and gravity against this weak body part, instead of getting their relatively peaceful death according to lostallhope or wherever. It is simply not worth it to me to risk that kind of thing, but I understand that desperation of having no alternative.

Take care. I failed this too a long time ago as a kiddo and it is not easy being alone with a deathwish like that. It's a hard place to be.

Reactions: chainsofjudecca