• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
I'm desperate to end it and other methods don't work for me. Please if anyone knows a SN source in Australia, DM me. I would really really appreciate it.

Reactions: dodo11
ADHDloser

ADHDloser

Peaceful Death
Mar 5, 2024
I've been looking and can't find any. I think they have made it less available due to the sudden rise in people using it for ctb.

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
It's so prison island feeling sometimes ): although I have been able to find something perhaps similar to what you're looking for but I'm not too sure if it would be strong enough.

Reactions: davidtorez
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I don't live in Australia but I'd assume it be hard to get SN no matter what. I know some Indian or even Chinese marketplaces that will sell it but Idk if you'd be able to get it through customs. I remember someone from Australia who travelled to Indonesia to get SN but I understand not many people are able to travel. Sorry for your situation.

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
I'll take the risk of getting it through customs if I need to. If you could give me that source I would be very grateful, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
I would really appreciate a DM as well. I'm concerned SN will become even more restricted in the future, so there isn't much time left to get it. My worst problem is that I have a bone disease. My skeleton is basically disintegrating. My vertebrae have already started fracturing. I am in pain. I can't use a computer for very long each day, which makes it difficult to participate in forums. It also makes it difficult to research my health issues (doctors are so disappointing). But at the same time trying day after day to figure out a way to ctb. Anyway, I would really appreciate a little help getting SN. I understand it's a little risky but I swear on my mother and all my ancestors, I am really just trying to ctb reliably and peacefully.
That sounds terrible, is there no medically assisted dying in your country? If anyone deserves access to that, it's you.

darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
That sounds terrible, is there no medically assisted dying in your country? If anyone deserves access to that, it's you.
Thank you. There is MAiD here. My understanding is it can take up to 6 months after applying. I don't want to apply yet. There's a drug that might help me. It might not work. It's possible I will end up bed-ridden and then apply. But by then my big fear is that I wont be able to sleep on my side any more, which controls my sleep apnea (CPAP doesn't work for me). So that would be 6 months of sleep deprivation, pain, and dependance on others. Basically torture

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
Thank you. There is MAiD here. My understanding is it can take up to 6 months after applying. I don't want to apply yet. There's a drug that might help me. It might not work. It's possible I will end up bed-ridden and then apply. But by then my big fear is that I wont be able to sleep on my side any more, which controls my sleep apnea (CPAP doesn't work for me). So that would be 6 months of sleep deprivation, pain, and dependance on others. Basically torture
If I were you, I'd start applying now because once you've gone through the whole process and they're ready to let you die, you can do it whenever you want. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. Also, I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think the drug will help much; in general, drugs don't work very well to fix medical conditions.
That's just my opinion though, I don't know anything about your situation so I can't judge.

Anyway, did anyone end up sending you an SN source? Or still waiting?

darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
If I were you, I'd start applying now because once you've gone through the whole process and they're ready to let you die, you can do it whenever you want. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. Also, I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think the drug will help much; in general, drugs don't work very well to fix medical conditions.
That's just my opinion though, I don't know anything about your situation so I can't judge.

Anyway, did anyone end up sending you an SN source? Or still waiting?
Still waiting

S

Schmopo

Mar 5, 2024
I came across two places but one of them might not be high purity and the other i'm cautious of going further incase after purchase they contact asking what i need it for

dodo11

dodo11

Jan 27, 2024
I'm desperate to end it and other methods don't work for me. Please if anyone knows a SN source in Australia, DM me. I would really really appreciate it.
I live in Australia and received some from outside of Australia.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Really? I'm scared to do it because I heard if it gets intercepted by customs, you'll get sent to a psych ward.
I don't think that's the case in Australia. I ordered 2 bottles of N in 2018 and the first shipment got intercepted. No psyche ward, only a letter saying my stuff beens confiscated . Police came to the door for a welfare check. No fine or trouble. Second shipment came through coz I changed my payment method . I'm not sure if they'd treat SN the same as N though, I can't see the difference, they're both illegal poisons