• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

If all of your problems were fixed and you were guaranteed a happy life, would you still CTB?

• Total voters
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I would still ctb because everyone is powerless against entropy and time. I would hate to have to get old or enter old age. No one has solved the problem of aging yet, and it's probably unsolvable. I'm still going to die young via ctb

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I would live for a bit, but I would definitely ctb at some point - I can't imagine living for more than a few years.

Reactions: Z-A and sserafim
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Depends on exactly what you mean with "problems were solved."

But if you truly mean everything, then no, I would no longer CTB.

But I think I might need a time machine for that, tbh.

Although I guess if my previous girlfriend suddenly came back to me and told me that she'd been missing me all this time and made a huge mistake in breaking up with me, and then I was able to write a great novel and sell it and live a decent life as a professional novelist... I probably wouldn't CTB.

SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
Well, I would be otherwise happy with my life so no.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Why would anyone happy CTB? That doesn't make sense.
But currently you're not, I meant if you were given that option. Not that you're already happy and want to CTB or not. I think it's obvious that someone who is already happy doesn't want to CTB because they're satisfied with this life..

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I mean, I probably would keep living. I suffer from chronic suicidality so it's hard for me to imagine an existence where I'm not wishing I was dead even when I'm feeling fine, but if all my problems were solved and I was happy, then I probably would choose to keep living. I don't see why not.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes I think life and this world is evil. Why would I want to be a part of it to be a slave and to work so hard just to become old and suffer unbearable constant long lasting unbearable pain?

The law of Entropy will always cause pain and new problems but even if the impossible were achieved and entropy were overcome I still would ctb

Under no conditions would I want to exist anyway. Non-existence forever is the ultimate bliss

But entropy can never be overcome imo the law of entropy is not just the most powerful law it is the universe. As some evidence of my theory see that every thing breaks down or becomes disordered . And that the universe has always expanded....

I still will ctb no matter what

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
For me existence itself is the problem that can only be solved by ceasing to exist, I don't believe that existence is desirable at all under any circumstances. And the whole idea of "happiness" makes no sense to me especially as existence is this evil and harmful, there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this hellish reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, to exist means to suffer and be a slave to a decaying flesh prison all while risking suffering much more unbearably at any moment.

I see nothing appealing about something so cruel and futile as existence in any way, I don't see the benefit in being burdened with this existence for decades on end just to be tormented by old age and die anyway. In general I don't understand those who act like existence is something good in general because it really isn't, it's an abomination and the source of all suffering, all I wish for is eternal nothingness, only non-existence can bring me peace.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
My problem will never go away, so I'm waiting for the bus.
No need to be sorry. This is very normal and most people don't want to get old. I'd also rather die at a younger age when I'm still fully functional. Ain't making it past 50 personally..
I said the same thing when I was younger, didn't want to live past 50, and I just turned 54. 😢😢

Reactions: Z-A
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
My problem will never go away, so I'm waiting for the bus.

I said the same thing when I was younger, didn't want to live past 50, and I just turned 54. 😢😢
Obviously it's just something I wish. I can't judge you or anyone else as all of us are still here because we're lacking courage to go through the process of dying, which no one can be judged for, it was never an "easy" way out. I think patience plays the biggest role here, once one can't take it anymore, they'll do it no matter what.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Obviously it's just something I wish. I can't judge you or anyone else as all of us are still here because we're lacking courage to go through the process of dying, which no one can be judged for, it was never an "easy" way out. I think patience plays the biggest role here, once one can't take it anymore, they'll do it no matter what.
I don't lack the courage to go, but every time I get to that point, it fails, or I have to push it off for one reason or another.

I just failed on the charcoal and tent method the other day. I had everything sealed, and the CO still leaked out. I think it failed because I did not waterproof the tent beforehand.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yes I think life and this world is evil. Why would I want to be a part of it to be a slave and to work so hard just to become old and suffer unbearable constant long lasting unbearable pain?

The law of Entropy will always cause pain and new problems but even if the impossible were achieved and entropy were overcome I still would ctb

Under no conditions would I want to exist anyway. Non-existence forever is the ultimate bliss

But entropy can never be overcome imo the law of entropy is not just the most powerful law it is the universe. As some evidence of my theory see that every thing breaks down or becomes disordered . And that the universe has always expanded....

I still will ctb no matter what
Yeah literally. I plan to ctb before 25 so I'll never have to be a slave to the system. Why would I willingly buy into modern day slavery? Why would I want to have to work for a living? I'd rather die

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Nobody can guarantee happy life, not even the imaginary friends in the clouds, but if I could at least get rid of some of my major problems, I'd choose to live. And if someone gives me $1 billion as a bonus, I'd guarantee that happy life myself, cuz "more money = more women = more happiness".

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
No, I wouldn't. That is literally what I fantasize about all the time lmao, just waking up and realizing it was all a bad dream or something.

But that will never happen, otherwise I wouldnt be here obviously

Reactions: winterbear and Z-A
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Nobody can guarantee happy life, not even the imaginary friends in the clouds, but if I could at least get rid of some of my major problems, I'd choose to live. And if someone gives me $1 billion as a bonus, I'd guarantee that happy life myself, cuz "more money = more women = more happiness".
s*x money feelings die 🤪

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
is a difficult question. I really don't know. But for now I want to CTB even if sometimes I have happy moments.

A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
I'd only want to live until the point my Quality of Life takes a sharp decline due to multiple factors. Like if I become blind or deaf, lose a limb, get a chronically painful condition, or any condition that affects my physical movements and/or mental sharpness. I just can't imagine living under any of those circumstances even if I was absolutely happy with. I have great respect for people who choose to continue to live with those conditions, but I am not one of them.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would prefer to live until "old age" given good health condition, all my problems are solved forever and I can live the life I want to live.

Reactions: Forveleth
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well if the happiness is guaranteed then I suppose it would be enough to prevent my CTB but if the Gotcha rug ever gets pulled from underneath like say if it just means the happiness that's guaranteed is the simple kind like there will always be funny memes but that's it then yeah I'd still CTB.

Reactions: Forveleth