• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hahahahaha

Nov 13, 2023
So this is probably not the best forum to post this on but I'm going to (unless y'all know a better one) but I do absolutely nothing all day except take care of my dad (kinda). I don't talk to anyone but my dad and the occasional care taker and some 'family'. I don't go to school and I'm rarely on social media. It's been like this for about 5 years. I've been trying to figure out how to word this for a long time and it still doesn't even make sense to me so I'll just say it like this
Does anyone want to be 'friends'? It doesn't matter if you don't plan on living long and if you have your mind set I won't try to stop you. But if you need help I'll try my best to help you. I don't mind crying and long vents. It doesn't bother me if you're nasty and mean (I mean I can be too probably why I don't have friends lol)

noctilucent

noctilucent

Apr 5, 2024
Feel free to PM me if you'd like, we can talk whenever. I can't promise I'll always respond right away because I tend to be shy, but I know what it's like to be lonely, so I don't mind providing some company.

I'm new here so if my PMs are closed and I need to change a setting or something please let me know.

iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
So this is probably not the best forum to post this on but I'm going to (unless y'all know a better one) but I do absolutely nothing all day except take care of my dad (kinda). I don't talk to anyone but my dad and the occasional care taker and some 'family'. I don't go to school and I'm rarely on social media. It's been like this for about 5 years. I've been trying to figure out how to word this for a long time and it still doesn't even make sense to me so I'll just say it like this
Does anyone want to be 'friends'? It doesn't matter if you don't plan on living long and if you have your mind set I won't try to stop you. But if you need help I'll try my best to help you. I don't mind crying and long vents. It doesn't bother me if you're nasty and mean (I mean I can be too probably why I don't have friends lol)
My social skills suck because I've been alone for a while but if you ever want to talk to anyone, pm me, I'll respond

Reactions: return.
noctilucent

noctilucent

Apr 5, 2024
It seems I have access to PMs now if you still want to :)