Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
I have set a date to kill myself. It is in a few months and I already got all my stuff. But the thing is if I survive, I would lose my job and my home. I don't wanna lose that but in the same time I don't fee good living. Some days are so strong with feelings that I wanna do it sooo bad.

I'm confused af.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
What method are you going to use?

D

DPJ187

Student
Apr 14, 2022
Best just to take your time, dont commit to anything. Just take a breath, and decide what is best for you. You don't need to decide now just starting that process can help.

Reactions: Al Cappella
Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
What method are you going to use?
I have no other option as OD. But I did good research so it should work.
Best just to take your time, dont commit to anything. Just take a breath, and decide what is best for you. You don't need to decide now just starting that process can help.
Thanks. Yeah I try that, in my head I already know dying would be better for me. I just hate the consequences if it doesn't work. I wish I could try without getting fired and losing everything.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are going through this, it sounds like a difficult situation to be in. The fear of failure is what personally holds me back from ctb. We all deserve the option of a peaceful and reliable way to leave this world. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope you find relief from your suffering.

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
I'm sorry that you are going through this, it sounds like a difficult situation to be in. The fear of failure is what personally holds me back from ctb. We all deserve the option of a peaceful and reliable way to leave this world. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope you find relief from your suffering.
Thank you very much. Yeah it is really exhausting. I just wanna make a decision either trying to live or trying to die but not like this anymore. I wish you all the best too.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Unfortunately, all of our actions in this world have consequences. With what you're contemplating, I see no way to mitigate yours. That would be the same for all of us. I know not what you want to hear. Unless some type of mitigation, that I can't think of, that can be put into place beforehand.

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
Unfortunately, all of our actions in this world have consequences. With what you're contemplating, I see no way to mitigate yours. That would be the same for all of us. I know not what you want to hear. Unless some type of mitigation, that I can't think of, that can be put into place beforehand.
Thanks for your answer. Yeah I know, I just wanted it to write her to let it out. I have to figure it out myself of course. But the fact we are all in this together really helps me so thanks for that.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
But the fact we are all in this together really helps me so thanks for that.
It helps talking with people who can understand. It can help to see one's thoughts written out in order to reach that place of clarity. Hope you get there.