LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023
Does anyone have any ideas for drafting a final note? I want to prevent people from exploiting my death to satisfy their self importance, destigimatize the desire to die with dignity, and say goodbye to someone without directly telling them immediately before I ctb. I'm more useful dead than alive, so I might as well use it to say something.

Reactions: iloveeetreeeess1 and The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I oscillate between leaving them my anti-life philosophical rant and not giving a damn at all. But it won't matter in the end anyway. If I write one, it will be for the fun of it. But then I'd likely tear it to pieces and throw it in the trash after realizing again how meaningless everything is.

LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023
I oscillate between leaving them my anti-life philosophical rant and not giving a damn at all. But it won't matter in the end anyway. If I write one, it will be for the fun of it. But then I'd likely tear it to pieces and throw it in the trash after realizing again how meaningless everything is.
Do you have any recs for philosophy? I was thinking about throwing some quotes in there.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Do you have any recs for philosophy? I was thinking about throwing some quotes in there, I'm a huge philosophy nerd.
Shopenhauer, Mainländer, Benatar, or that of my own about the delusion of the self and the Metafractal. You can view my activity using the search bar. It's full of silly me wasting time ranting and trying to help others, but you can find some thoughts that I guarantee you've never come across. I'd create some extensive works if I didn't struggle so hard with mental illness. At the end of the day, it may be best to establish your own philosophy. It will make the most sense from your subjective perspective.

Reactions: LuckyAutumn