• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have soon my exam and had to take 3 days in a row a benzo. Only a small dosage. The last withdrawal symptoms were nightmarish though. Like extreme anxiety and panic. Even mixed with psychotic symptoms.

Is there anything that might make the pain more endurable. I heard Doxepin a tricyclic antidepressants can be used. But I don't give a guarantee. I have it here and it is true it can sedate me. But not nearly as much as a benzo.

Any help is appreciated!

N

Nofuture1234

-
Jan 25, 2024
Can you get a prescription for Gabapentin? I was prescribed Diazepam as a young teen and abused it along with my mother's alprazolam, the withdrawals were awful for me too when my prescription was cut off after that doctor quit. I got prescribed gabapentin and it's not nearly as addictive or harsh on the body as benzos and it helps a lot. Doctors are also a lot more generous with it because its not really abuseable

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Can you get a prescription for Gabapentin? I was prescribed Diazepam as a young teen and abused it along with my mother's alprazolam, the withdrawals were awful for me too when my prescription was cut off after that doctor quit. I got prescribed gabapentin and it's not nearly as addictive or harsh on the body as benzos and it helps a lot. Doctors are also a lot more generous with it because its not really abuseable
I will call my psychiatrist and ask for it if it gets nasty. Thanks!

Reactions: Nofuture1234
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Thank for this!

Reactions: Nofuture1234
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
I second the gabapentin or pregabalin. It helps a lot when you're in withdrawals. It has kept me somewhat sane during opioid withdrawal as well.

Reactions: divinemistress36