• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I was even thinking of getting lots of apples to get the cyanide from their seeds, mix it with water and gulp it.
Still, it seems I'll keep on living until next year and probably hang myself.

rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Yeah, I was even thinking of getting lots of apples to get the cyanide from their seeds, mix it with water and gulp it.
Still, it seems I'll keep on living until next year and probably hang myself.
Was thinking the same. I'm sorry life has brought you to this point man. I can't wait til next year because my mind is rotting from the depression. I'll be in a ward totally despondent in no time.

rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
I read about cyanide and as I recall it said you need about 500 apple seeds to get enough.
Also it's painful. SN is probably my fate.
Wouldn't mind the pain (or so I think now lol I'm sure I would in actuality) but dang, definitely not feasible if it's 500 apple seeds. Sn is probably also my fate. Just need to verify the purity of mine and have time alone. I'm so afraid to find out if mine isn't pure because it's the only brand I can get - it ships to a locker so I picked it up there instead of my house. LW doesn't have that option even though LW has definitely worked for people.

Reactions: foxdie
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
So sorry things have gotten this bad for you. It seems like in the 90s and early 2000s a lot of people went out that way, pretending to be jewelers and all sorts of things in order to obtain cyanide. After the death of a member from alt.suicide, holiday, the woman's family members kicked up a storm, making it harder for people to obtain that method. It surprised me to read that this was how a lot of people ctb in the 90s, it sounds very painful and not pleasant at all.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Impossible to get for me but I can totally understand the appeal. The way you can't reverse it, the speed of which it takes effect.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I feel this too. I think I could handle the pain. I often think about that guy who got convicted of war crimes and drank cyanide (I think?) right there in the court. Some pain and discomfort but the result being assured would be nice.