FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd certainly always see ceasing to exist as a positive thing as it basically solves everything.
I see death as the solution for suffering as once one no longer exists they lose the ability to suffer, and all they know is simply forgotten about as they won't exist.

And in my case it comforts me to think of death erasing all I knew, I only see eternal nothingness as desirable, I very strongly believe death to just be the absence of everything, it's nothing more than an eternal and dreamless sleep which to me is true peace.

I hate it when people try and act like death is a bad thing when ultimately all that's bad is as a result of existence, nobody who is eternally unaware can mourn for how they cannot suffer anymore, instead they are simply at peace.

I see death as a positive thing as it ultimately makes all future harms and unnecessary suffering disappear, as after all if one doesn't exist they are incapable of experiencing anything. Existence itself is the true problem, no matter what I'll always see it as better to not exist. It's cruel how suicide isn't as straightforward as just choosing to be gone despite this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, Anon7b8, Deleted member 31858 and 2 others
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Who are your family members composed of? How would they feel you CTB'ed? I personally decided not to CTB because suicide can destroy entire families. My mother would be heartbroken and my siblings would get mental illness.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Who are your family members composed of? How would they feel you CTB'ed? I personally decided not to CTB because suicide can destroy entire families. My mother would be heartbroken and my siblings would get mental illness.
In my case I'm still trapped here only because suicide methods are inaccessible or risky for me, not because of other people. Sorry but people aren't obligated to continue existing here all because other people were selfish and deluded enough to procreate into this hellish world that is filled with endless suffering.

People always go on about those left behind but what about the harm procreation ultimately causes. If people see death as the worst thing then they simply shouldn't procreate in the first place as those who forced life here ultimately caused the person to die as well as ultimately creating all futile, unnecessary suffering the person went through when they were so harmfully imposed with the ability to exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, Anon7b8 and Justnotme