FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
And this is why it's so cruel and horrible how suicide is purposely made so difficult as I see leaving this existence on my own terms as being the most preferred way to die. To me it only feels rational wishing for voluntary death as it's the prevention of unnecessary and futile suffering in this existence there was never a need for in the first place.

Suicide isn't a tragedy, having the option of a peaceful exit on my own terms would be self care, it repulses me how suicide is seen as so tragic and the worst thing ever when the true problem lies in existence.
It's so horrifying how there is no limit as to how one can suffer in this futile and cruel existence which is why death is the only relief.
It's insane how suicide is seen as so tragic when actually those who cease existing on their own terms are fortunate, I envy them for managing to escape from all future suffering in an existence where they are just waiting to die anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Immensevoid, Sannti and 4 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I agree. It isn't at all fair or in any way humane. Fair enough if people want to hold on for natural death because of religious reasons. We shouldn't all have to though. We don't all believe the same thing.

Reactions: myusername890
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Its too bad countries like the UK don't want people to have the right and privilege to CTB on there own terms. If you really want to CTB then you should have the information and equipment to do so without ANY Repercussion.

Reactions: myusername890