• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

userguy993

Jan 23, 2023
Does anyone else get the feeling IC is a scam? Did some research and it seems like something is off. Anyone have another source? One that doesn't seem shady.

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
Why do you think they're a scam? Their SN is real.

Upvote 0
U

userguy993

Jan 23, 2023
The location doesn't match up on google maps

How do you know its real?
Look at their contact info.

Upvote 0
J

Jadzia

May 8, 2019
Because I attempted suicide and i would have died if SI hadn't kicked in. I went to hospital. Paramedics put me on oxygen in the ambulance and I was given methylene blue at the hospital. My lips and hands went blue. I would have died if I had stayed at home

Last edited:
Upvote 0
reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
I have ordered 3 times and received all order from them with no issue. There's also some members here who successfully ctb by using IC's SN. They are using PO box address because they don't want/need to build a physical store. I think the reason for PO box is to avoid getting license for selling sn. There's also some speculation that the owner of IC is the same owner of another store that also sell things for ctb.

Upvote 1
U

userguy993

Jan 23, 2023
How much SN did you take? How painful was that experience?
Because I attempted suicide and i would have died if SI hadn't quicked in. I went to hospital. Paramedics put me on oxygen in the ambulance and I was given methylene blue at the hospital. My lips and hands went blue. I would have died if I had stayed at home.
How much SN did you take? How painful was that experience?

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Upvote 0
J

Jadzia

May 8, 2019
I had 6 or 7 dabs on my finger. I just ate it. I would have carried on dabbing if SI hadn't kicked in. I had a mild headache, I was tachycardic and freezing cold. Later when I the in hospital my throat started hurting for a short while. I didnt plan it. I had drank cider and very depressed. I did take several domperidone and benzos when I started dabbing. I threw up a very small amount 20 mins after taking it after taking it. i plan to use it again but do it properly

Last edited:
Upvote 0
J

JC96178235

Aug 26, 2022
I have ordered 3 times and received all order from them with no issue. There's also some members here who successfully ctb by using IC's SN. They are using PO box address because they don't want/need to build a physical store. I think the reason for PO box is to avoid getting license for selling sn. There's also some speculation that the owner of IC is the same owner of another store that also sell things for ctb.
Can you help me get SN?

Reactions: EndlessX
Upvote 0
xenoz

xenoz

Dec 5, 2022
They're not a scam, but they're certainly somewhat taking advantage charging how much they do.
This right here. Ordered from them very recently, its all legit. The price on their site is inflated as hell compared to SN from laboratory chemical stock sites, though. Kinda scummy seeing as its one of the few places to get SN without needing a business license or ID of some sort, but if you weigh your options there's not many other alternatives if you're set on SN.

Upvote 0
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Does anyone else get the feeling IC is a scam? Did some research and it seems like something is off. Anyone have another source? One that doesn't seem shady.
The owner(s) of IC also own EM which is another «known» site for ordering suicide equipment, but for other methods.

Upvote 0
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
They're not a scam, but they're certainly somewhat taking advantage charging how much they do.
Exactly. It's definitely not a scam. It's just piss take prices they know they can charge because they're one of the very few places that don't require businesses to sell to. If you want it, this is where you have to get it from. You can't have your cake and eat it

Upvote 0
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
It's the go-to place for SN on here, I trust the long-time users that it's legit because they know what they are talking about.

Upvote 0
ZM4ever

ZM4ever

Not A Chance
Jan 1, 2023
Could you please pm me the supplier?

Upvote 0
LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Yeah i'm unsure what IC or EM is too. (But i'm also new here, so...) I'm also still looking at multiple places that can ship SN to Australia without a permit.

Upvote 0
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Not even close to a scam. In fact the source went out of their way to provide customer service so that I could get it delivered to a jurisdiction that was not listed on the site drop-down. Arrived inside a couple of weeks.

It is expensive, yes. No arguing that. You can say it is profiteering, well yeah, course it is. Why would he do it from the goodness of his heart. Yeah labs are a fraction of the cost but it's not really purporting to be a lab selling a chemical, everyone knows the deal and maybe there is some inherent risk down the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: rationaltake
Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Why would it be a scam. He sells 50g for $59. You can buy a kilo on Amazon for $10. He is making solid profit.

He has a massive profit margin but he makes it convenient for people to buy it internationally outside of the US where many retailers you would have to sent to a fake company address etc.

Reactions: Departme
Upvote 0
U

userguy993

Jan 23, 2023
Amazon? Where on Amazon can you buy SN?
Why would it be a scam. He sells 50g for $59. You can buy a kilo on Amazon for $10. He is making solid profit.

He has a massive profit margin but he makes it convenient for people to buy it internationally outside of the US where many retailers you would have to sent to a fake company address etc

He has a massive profit margin but he makes it convenient for people to buy it internationally outside of the US where many retailers you would have to sent to a fake company address etc.

Legit SN on Amazon. I'm pretty sure you can't get any on Amazon anymore

Last edited:
Upvote 0
W

wellherewego_

Mar 21, 2023
How did you end up at the hospital? Regret? Did someone find you?
Because I attempted suicide and i would have died if SI hadn't kicked in. I went to hospital. Paramedics put me on oxygen in the ambulance and I was given methylene blue at the hospital. My lips and hands went blue. I would have died if I had stayed at home
Amazon? Where on Amazon can you buy SN?
Can confirm you cannot. Only Nitrāte

Reactions: nonialabaster
Upvote 0
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
How did you end up at the hospital? Regret? Did someone find you?

Can confirm you cannot. Only Nitrāte
You're correct, Amazon does not sell it anymore. They were sued by a mother of someone who CTB'd, if I recall correctly. I just got my shipping confirmation from IC and a very nice e-mail from them. Yes, it's pricey, but I cannot buy from lab-type places because I don't fit the requirements those places have. I'm no chemist! I have degrees in History and Political Science! :))

Unfortunately, offing oneself is expensive. Everything about this process is so frustratingly difficult, but the end result will be worth it, I hope.

Upvote 0
U

userguy993

Jan 23, 2023
Does anyone else get the feeling IC is a scam? Did some research and it seems like something is off. Anyone have another source? One that doesn't seem
So you called 911? Also, did you drink one glass or two?
I had 6 or 7 dabs on my finger. I just ate it. I would have carried on dabbing if SI hadn't kicked in. I had a mild headache, I was tachycardic and freezing cold. Later when I the in hospital my throat started hurting for a short while. I didnt plan it. I had drank cider and very depressed. I did take several domperidone and benzos when I started dabbing. I threw up a very small amount 20 mins after taking it after taking it. i plan to use it again but do it properl
Has anyone else gotten their confirmation/ tracking email in their junk mail. Just another reason I am suspicious of this source

Last edited:
Upvote 0