• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Just thought I'd share a small update with you guys with regards to IC / EM being down.
According to whois, both domains are currently under hold and have been since they went down.
However, thanks to some info from another member (@kernel_panic), 2 new domains have now been registered, one for IC and one for EM. Both were registered on the 8th of April and have been updated today (13th), which indicates a potential return in the coming weeks.

Again I want to reiterate that if/when they do return, we need to be incredibly careful with who we share the new links with. I think a lot of us believed that IC was somehow safe, and would be around permanently, but this clearly isn't the case. If they do come back, we need to do everything we can to protect them for both our community and for future members too.

Just thought I'd share this info to reassure those of you who were panicking about this, I'll share any future updates too.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: terminalending, crowbait, zeenatax and 25 others
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Yayyyy another life saver! Ender? Whatever it is you are a glorious and wonderful human being! Thank youuuus

• Love
Reactions: Bigsmoke777, NoLoveNoHope, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Yayyyy another life saver! Ender? Whatever it is you are a glorious and wonderful human being! Thank youuuus
Eeee I'm just glad to be of help !! <333 I've been keeping an eye out for updates but I never would have thought to check new domains registered, that's all on @kernel_panic

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
K

kernel_panic

‮
Feb 11, 2023
We still have to ask K whether the domains are his and not owned by a scammer, but he's not responding to e-mails right now.

Reactions: Life is overrated, pthnrdnojvsc, self destructing and 1 other person
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Thank you kindly for the update.

• Hugs
Reactions: MidnightDream
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I hope one day I'll get some SN. I don't think I'd use it right away, but I'd like to have it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Catastrofe and MidnightDream
K

kadjflakflajlk

Feb 13, 2023
jolongone has been in contact with him and is much less positive on the sites returning, but he's not sharing all he knows with us, seems to be on some kind of powertrip, hopefully things will become clearer soon

Reactions: crowbait and MidnightDream
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
jolongone has been in contact with him and is much less positive on the sites returning, but he's not sharing all he knows with us, seems to be on some kind of powertrip, hopefully things will become clearer soon
Thanks for sharing, that's interesting to know

Reactions: exploitedbacteria
Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
Thank you for your post.

Just to be clear, do you mean that the owner of the IC site seems to be on some kind of power trip, or that jolongone seems to be on some kind of power trip?

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated....

K

kadjflakflajlk

Feb 13, 2023
Thank you for your post.

Just to be clear, do you mean that the owner of the IC site seems to be on some kind of power trip, or that jolongone seems to be on some kind of power trip?

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated....

jolongone

J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
jolongone
On no power trip at all. After all these were closed down by someone that is on this website that's why l am hesitant to share anything l know. I have been able to get my SN which was delivered today by simply searching other sites. There are others out there 🙄

K

kernel_panic

‮
Feb 11, 2023
bump, any update?

S

silentdude122

Feb 22, 2022
On no power trip at all. After all these were closed down by someone that is on this website that's why l am hesitant to share anything l know. I have been able to get my SN which was delivered today by simply searching other sites. There are others out there 🙄
Let me know if you can provide a source bro. Looking to order asap

D

dddd21

Feb 19, 2020
Just thought I'd share a small update with you guys with regards to IC / EM being down.
According to whois, both domains are currently under hold and have been since they went down.
However, thanks to some info from another member (@kernel_panic), 2 new domains have now been registered, one for IC and one for EM. Both were registered on the 8th of April and have been updated today (13th), which indicates a potential return in the coming weeks.

Again I want to reiterate that if/when they do return, we need to be incredibly careful with who we share the new links with. I think a lot of us believed that IC was somehow safe, and would be around permanently, but this clearly isn't the case. If they do come back, we need to do everything we can to protect them for both our community and for future members too.

Just thought I'd share this info to reassure those of you who were panicking about this, I'll share any future updates too.
Hi, do you mind DM me the link to IC/EM? Thank you.