• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ichigo

Ichigo

Jun 15, 2023
I just realized I have prescribed ibuprofen. How much do I need to take to overdose do you think?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This method isn't really recommended if one wishes to succeed in ctb, it will fail, I just read that it's unreliable and could lead to organ damage. Suicide just isn't that straightforward unfortunately.

Reactions: spicyvanillacupcake, LostInNowhere, Lost Magic and 2 others
Ichigo

Ichigo

Jun 15, 2023
This method isn't really recommended if one wishes to succeed in ctb, it will fail, I just read that it's unreliable and could lead to organ damage. Suicide just isn't that straightforward unfortunately.
Ah, I see so most on the counter medicine are not very lethal. I even looked up Clonidine to see if it is possible to overdose on that, but that also has a very high fail rate. That sucks!

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This is not a CTB method. It is a get-sick or blow-out-your-kidneys method.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Avīci-
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
You probably shouldn't. I believe we've all been at the stage you're currently at. Grasping for anything that we think can potentially be effective. But all ibuprofen od will do is make you severely sick and give you long term issues like ulcers, internal bleeding, kidney and liver issues. We're all suffering here, I know no one here will support or recommend you add to your suffering by attempting an ibuprofen od. Give yourself some time, research ss longer and do research outside of SS as well. You'll choose something effective, whether it's as cheap as a rope, somewhere in between like sn, or as expensive as n. There's a lot of options. Unfortunately otc meds aren't one of them.

Hope this helps.

Respect🙏

Reactions: just_so_done
oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
I took it and it did nothing but make me insanely sick for the next two weeks. It's not a reliable method at all

lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I took it and it did nothing but make me insanely sick for the next two weeks. It's not a reliable method at all
This happened to me as well. Lots of nausea, vomiting (or vomit attempts), and not wanting to even look at ibuprofen for quite a while.

• Love
Reactions: oh_no191