LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
Hey ! So I'm going to CTB the next weekend, I'm doing it because I find no point in life, a lot of problem too etc etc.

But before leaving, I know for a fact that a lot of you don't want to leave this planet but just want the suffering to end. If you want to tell your story to someone, tell your problem or anything. Don't hesitate to PM me !

Since I'll be gone next Sunday (14th of January) none of your secret will be said neither your emotion.

So don't hesitate to come and speak to me :)

ps : sometimes, I didn't talk to my friend because I didn't want them to feel worst than they were Already without me. But it's not the case here since it's Already planned ! So you can be 100% yourself !

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise, Forever Sleep, TheShadowKing and 1 other person
missmars

missmars

Dec 21, 2023
Can if we do the opposite? I'll listen to you instead? What do you think?

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise and LunarLynx
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Dec 18, 2023
Can if we do the opposite? I'll listen to you instead? What do you think?
It's really kind of yourself. But I don't need it. I know I don't want to be here anymore. It's not only cause of my problem, it's a global thing. I don't want the suffering to end, I don't want to live it's different! But it's really kind too ! If you still want to listen about my life, PM me ! :)
ps2 : that's a really good gaming console
ps3 : even if you don't want to speak about your problem, I would love to speak to some people about anything! So PM me (you are forced to PM me, you have no choice !)

see ya ! 😊

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and missmars
missmars

missmars

Dec 21, 2023
It's really kind of yourself. But I don't need it. I know I don't want to be here anymore. It's not only cause of my problem, it's a global thing. I don't want the suffering to end, I don't want to live it's different! But it's really kind too ! If you still want to listen about my life, PM me ! :)
I do! I'd love to chat/talk to you - I know what you mean, I've been feeling similar to you. So I know exactly how you feel (maybe not the same bc we are all unique and out situations too but ya I know what you mean 😔)
Ps. I love your profile pic btw 🥰 too cute!

• Hugs
Reactions: LunarLynx
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Dec 18, 2023
I do! I'd love to chat/talk to you - I know what you mean, I've been feeling similar to you. So I know exactly how you feel (maybe not the same bc we are all unique and out situations too but ya I know what you mean 😔)
Ps. I love your profile pic btw 🥰 too cute!
I'm sending you my contact info in PM 😊

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: missmars