M

myusername

Apr 19, 2023
What happened? I get the impression that you want to share more about what pushed you into your current mental state. But I couldn't find your story (maybe I missed it).
I needed to vent a little, but I don't think I'll share my full story here, since I wouldn't like to receive any criticism or feel like I have to "defend my case" or add in some way to the pain and guilt I already have. Thank you everyone anyway.

I do have one friend who knows me and everything I've gone through, but he doesn't know that I'm going to CTB and I cannot vent with him, because I know he'll try and stop me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Kinda seems like an obvious thing but if you want me to spell it out for you...when someone is obviously suffering and feeling trapped in the middle of what looks like an unfortunate difficult situation, try to emphasize if not
If not, what is such a person doing on this site? But we all know it's been infiltrated by hostile normers who come here because they hate us and are ideologically driven to save us for their hate.

Reactions: rozeske
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
If not, what is such a person doing on this site? But we all know it's been infiltrated by hostile normers who come here because they hate us and are ideologically driven to save us for their hate.
Ha

If the only reason you think of are normies who hate this site, then yeah sure I oppose all suicide, I'm driven only by hate.

And the hate I got for pointing something I believed a mistake is disproportional imo. All I really want is that future readers can have more stable plans. I'm not some monster who wants to lynch OP.

I

iloveloving

Aug 4, 2024
I'm sorry others are giving you the, "Think about others" talk because you're pregnant. How ridiculous.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and myusername