NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
is there something that could go wrong? like puking or something else? I've read that most users ctb in their bedrooms so I don't know if car is a reliable place.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I think there's a higher probability of being found. So sorry for your situation.

Reactions: autumnal and NothingElseMatters
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I agree with the above poster. There's a much higher likelihood of being found by someone. I've read of people being unconscious for 5 hours before finally dying from SN. Since there's no way to ascertain how long your body will take to succumb to the SN, it leaves a potentially hours long window for someone to find you slumped over in the car.

Also, there have been reports of people getting up or walking around even after ingesting the SN, so who knows if you may try to get out of the car or even drive. That's a fairly improbable scenario, but it's plausible and could be highly dangerous.

I'm so sorry life has brought you to this point :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and NothingElseMatters
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I agree with the above poster. There's a much higher likelihood of being found by someone. I've read of people being unconscious for 5 hours before finally dying from SN. Since there's no way to ascertain how long your body will take to succumb to the SN, it leaves a potentially hours long window for someone to find you slumped over in the car.

Also, there have been reports of people getting up or walking around even after ingesting the SN, so who knows if you may try to get out of the car or even drive. That's a fairly improbable scenario, but it's plausible and could be highly dangerous.

thanks for the info, never heard this one, it's scary, but unfortunately I have no better option, I can't do it at home.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
All the reports I have read of people taking SN say they lie down on the bed as they feel cold and dizzy and the longest person being in conatct was 25 minutes and then it went quite so it's best to do it in a room with a bed, if the SI kicks in after drinking it you may panic and try to drive to the hospital unless you take measures to throw your keys away so you can't get them, like everyone above has mentioned there is a chance someone may find you.

Sorry you are in pain and want to ctb I hope you can find peace.

Reactions: Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I've read of people being unconscious for 5 hours before finally dying from SN
And where have you read that ?

It's highly unlikely .

It's 45 minutes , sometimes 1h perhaps chances to be rescued , more is gone for sure (unless metabolism or opioids) .

Reactions: Circles, autumnal, Busdriver and 2 others
felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019

Are they doped when they're walking around? I took 8 klonopin one time and I was walking around heavily sedated j have no memory of it but I had to be talked to hospital. I'd hate to walk out into the street and be hospitalized after taking sn

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020

It's highly unlikely .

It's 45 minutes , sometimes 1h perhaps chances to be rescued , more is gone for sure (unless metabolism or opioids) .

It's highly unlikely .

I actually misread some reports and thought that people had died hours after ingesting, but they actually were discovered hours after ingesting. My bad, I'll be sure to fact check more closely before posting :)

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
is there something that could go wrong? like puking or something else? I've read that most users ctb in their bedrooms so I don't know if car is a reliable place.

There certainly aren't any problems with SN which are inherent to the choice of location, such as a car. That is presuming you're not going to try driving after taking it :))

If you are asking whether the things that can go wrong in either location are going to be more likely or problematic in a car, then like other members I would suggest that premature discovery and rescue is the main concern. Secondly, your comfort is going to be reduced sitting in a car compared to having the ability to lie down in a bedroom. The degree to which this affects you will depend on your own personal preferences. If you are not someone who could imagine falling asleep as a passenger during a car journey, or spending the night asleep laying across your back seat, then you probably wouldn't be comfortable suiciding with a non-instant method in a car either. Vomiting is certainly possible in either location, and in either location you would ideally have a bucket or something to use for catching it. You are not going to be able to get up and walk to the toilet if attempting at home anyway, and indeed users have failed their attempts when trying to do so. If you are seriously bothered or distressed by the sight or smell of vomit, then doing so in an enclosed location like a car is only going to make this worse.

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
In relation to the post in terms of comfort, I've laid my back seats down before so I have a larger boot in my car and taken blankets and crashed there. It's not super comfy, but it's better than having the very tiny space, I have SN myself and debated the same thing but I have far too many people looking out to stop my ctb and can't get anti emetics. I had a foil covering over my front so it looked like I was just sleeping, and nobody questions it from past experience but there's always a chance.

Also, the smell of vomit if close to a popular or normally busy area could raise more suspicion or concern. And it is very likely to happen if you are unsettled anyway so always something to be aware of.
I really hope you find your peace in whatever you decide.

Also. Think of how you'll be found, it might be traumatic for the person who finds you depending on location or how someone finds out which I know isn't really a problem for most if successful but it's still a factor to consider.

Reactions: autumnal