• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
Not sure if anyone cares, but I'm probably just going to disable my account and leave, not for anything, but because I'm too disabled to do anything like a goodbye thread while I carry out my method. The whole ordeal of executing my exit plan is anxiety-inducing enough, and my OCD is all over the place, so there is no need to add to that. When I'm into something, I'm into that thing, I'm focused on that thing and nothing else; I can't do two things at once. I can't fathom something like smoking a cigarette or listening to music in the last moments before I go.

So I may or may not make a goodbye thread, but if I do, it'll be a lot before I go through with CTBing, like when I have all my supplies handy or something. I'll see as I go, but there's no way I'm posting here during or in the moments before I kill myself. That's just too much. Too many things. Too much anxiety.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate to this as well though, in my case, I have a slightly more severe version of autism instead of OCD but, either way, I struggle with doing multiple tasks at once too. Though, I may not even kill myself to begin with as there just isn't any methods that I can access but, if I were to kill myself, I would focus everything I could on the method itself and pay no attention to anything else. Either way, I hope you find peace soon and I wish you the best

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There is no need to do sth your are not able to do or you don't want to do but you could prepare the GBT and schedule it instead of "managing a live GBT". I wish you all the best and good luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87