• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I wonder if anybody using this has died?

Reactions: EuroMan
EuroMan

EuroMan

Jul 9, 2018
I thinking someone say .Sonnenblume but i am not sure.

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Personally (I don't know if this sounds good or bad) I would find it pretty discouraging if no one, or very few people died after coming to this site. After all, the whole reason I'm here is because I want to die. I suppose it's remotely possible that I may recover and change my mind, but I find it hard to believe that most of the people who come here end up with that happy of an outcome. Maybe it's just me becoming more pessimistic about life in general. But also, this site was mentioned as an example in an article about how suicide rates are increasing to some extent due to the existence of pro suicide websites. Of course the article was painting this in a tragic light, but ironically it was that article that led me here, hahaha : D

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Add alice-jane.

Also I know some people who never confirmed their deaths but they never returned. There is the chance of they died.
U have a link to her profile?
U can copy her name and paste it it will turn in to a link.

Reactions: EuroMan
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't know why I asked that. It was just a thought.

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
hiddenemotions hasn't been seen on the forums since his last post on July 21. Doesn't necessarily mean he died though. If the method failed I hope he's not in a bad way.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Quite sure based on what exactly? How do you know those people didn't just stop visiting the site? They might be dead, but you don't know that for sure, now do you? If so, share the evidence with us.
I'm quite sure based on their last post.
I'm not completely sure they are dead because they can even potentially even created a different account posing as someone else, the only evidence I can give is not solid, but if you click on their profile and read their last post, their methods seemed reliable and their final posts seemed very serious about it.
But that is why I said quite sure and not completely sure.
I posted the profiles kind of as a rememberance.
Even though I don't know who they are, but I would not mind having at least a small rememberance after I pass away.