• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's just horrible and unacceptable how humans so harmfully procreate. It disgusts me how they impose meaningless suffering onto others even know there was never a need for existence and there are no disadvantages to never existing at all. Existence is evil as it's the source of all suffering, how could one be selfish enough to force life into this repulsive world where existing can get so torturous beyond how one can even imagine. I don't get how procreation isn't seen as a crime as it's literally causing other people to suffer, it's causing them immense harm, to simply exist is something so incredibly harmful and nobody can deny how cruel and hellish existence truly is.

To procreate means to enslave someone in a decaying flesh prison that can potentially torment us to unlimited extents and under no circumstances would I ever wish for this, existence is a punishment and I'm paying the price because of the crime to procreate.
It's beyond evil and sadistic how despite this humans are denied the option to reliably die in peace, I don't want to suffer, I don't wish to experience anything, it's an abomination to be conscious and aware, procreation is a horrific crime and it's a terrible tragedy how this human species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet. I really wish there's the option to just fall asleep eternally, I despise how that's too much to ask for even know none of us chose any of this in the first place.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Life is definitely an abomination that leads to unnecessary suffering. I can never imagine how some people can look at life and the state of the world and think its a great idea to bring another life into this. I wouldn't want any one to suffer for 80 years in this hellish despicable disgusting world

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
They should at least pass some exams on how to deal with kids, including psychological screening. And maybe some kind of census.
See, there are a lot of conditions a couple has to meet to adopt a kid, but really nothing to have their own.
Some would be better off being raised in conditions similar to "The Brave New World" instead of enduring family abuse.