• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me that'd be the best and most ideal suicide method, to have the option to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, it's the closest to perfection next to never existing in the first place.
It comforts me to think of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness, I only wish for the true peace of non-existence where all is finally forgotten about, I simply wish to be unaware, to not exist is all that's desirable to me. I wish to disappear as then I'll be free from all suffering, existence won't be my problem anymore and I won't have to deal with it, instead there simply will be nothing and nothingness is all I want.

To have the ability to erase our existence would prevent so much unnecessary pain and torment, it would solve everything and would be such a relief, to me eternal nothingness really is the only relief. I see beauty in the thought of this existence being erased and forgotten about, having the option to peacefully and eternally erase our existence would be a beautiful release from all meaningless suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Suicidebydeath, _Broken_alice and 2 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
same. i want pure oblivion, but that's impossible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and Suicidebydeath
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
This is a wish we have held since childhood. Not to die, but to never have existed in the first place. All of the impact of our interactions in the world never having happened. No-one hurt by our passing. No-one wondering what they could have done or said.

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid and ConstantPain