• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I'm just tired of everything….. I hate my job, I hate my new weight and I hate everything about life … why can't I just die and why is suicide not easy ??? I'm really envious of those who have successfully completed ctb..

Lakavi

Lakavi

My 9 year old self is waiting
Mar 16, 2024
It could be easy. Hmm...
Switzerland, Netherlands and Canada all do assisted dying. Which is probably the single best way to die.
Now getting access to the same stuff they have is the issue.
But maybe there is a way...

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
Don't we all who dwell here?

Reactions: Roadrunner
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
I'm just tired of everything….. I hate my job, I hate my new weight and I hate everything about life … why can't I just die and why is suicide not easy ??? I'm really envious of those who have successfully completed ctb..
Yep, me too.. living to me feels like running a nonstop marathon, and every time I blink an eye, life throws another hurdle in my way trying to trip me and make the marathon more difficult

N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
I wish it was as easy as walking through a door. I dont have anything to look forward to anymore. Every day is a chore, yet here we remain, participating in this silly society.

Reactions: Roadrunner
Lakavi

Lakavi

Mar 16, 2024
Has sodium pentobarbital been discussed here or if it is possible at all to get your hands on?

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
It could be easy. Hmm...
Switzerland, Netherlands and Canada all do assisted dying. Which is probably the single best way to die.
Now getting access to the same stuff they have is the issue.
But maybe there is a way...
As a Canadian I can tell you assisted death is in its infancy here and still very difficult to get. The religious right have a very loud voice with government and opose it at every angle and opportunity.

Lakavi

Lakavi

Mar 16, 2024
As a Canadian I can tell you assisted death is in its infancy here and still very difficult to get. The religious right have a very loud voice with government and opose it at every angle and opportunity.
Probably pretty impossible to get approved without a serious physical illness too.
But what they use has to be procurable by some means right?

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
Probably pretty impossible to get approved without a serious physical illness too.
But what they use has to be procurable by some means right?
Interesting question, I have no idea what they use or how easy it would be to procure. Perhaps someone can chime in with information on that.

Lakavi

Lakavi

Mar 16, 2024
Interesting question, I have no idea what they use or how easy it would be to procure. Perhaps someone can chime in with information on that.
I'm pretty sure it's sodium pentobarbital, which of you need 15g orally to avoid a possibility of a 10h coma before death.
It induces sleep within 30 seconds first.
Sounds pretty great.
But how to get it? No clue.
I mean it is being made so it is possible, but possible without really expensive and licensed equipment? Not sure yet.

Last edited: