• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whitepriest

Jun 14, 2018
I am afraid of ALL the methods and YES I want to die. God this is such a nightmare. What have I done to deserve this?

Reactions: wanttodie, azeton, anna and 7 others
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I am afraid of ALL the methods and YES I want to die. God this is such a nightmare. What have I done to deserve this?
Even the painless methods your afraid of? Just curious.

Reactions: Tiburcio, dhk96 and dano6533
W

whitepriest

Jun 14, 2018
Like what? Nembutal? Yes. The psychological barrier is high.

Reactions: Tiburcio, wait, dhk96 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

Meditation helps you psychologically. Don't identify with your ego and stop seeing the world like a human being with morals, beliefs and mental constructs. See it for what it really is. Matter in motion. No good, no evil. No right, no wrong. No desires (you are already everything). Watch Alan Watts videos.

Reactions: wait and dano6533
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Like what? Nembutal? Yes. The psychological barrier is high.
Yes like nembutal. Well i'm sorry to hear that. A button certainly would be easier and i agree, the psychological barrier and survival instinct is a bitch to overcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: azeton, Tiburcio, dhk96 and 1 other person
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
Me too no one can imagine what I have been through

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
That would be too easy in my opinion, and nothing in this pathetic life is meant to be easy, I geuss I'm coming to terms with that and I just need to move on and accept this fate