• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
As there is nothing tragic about suicide, the tragedy lies in how humans so cruelly continue to procreate in the first place even know existence causes nothing but harm. Suicide could never be tragic as it's the way to find peace from all the suffering, I don't get what is supposedly so sad about not existing for all eternity, in fact such a thing is so comforting and ideal to me. When people go on about suicide being supposedly so "sad" to me it's just delusion and selfishness, they are making the person's death all about themselves.

I actually envy and admire those who ctb, they are the true fortunate ones as they are permanently free from this futile and cruel existence. Those who die are fortunate as now they lack the ability to suffer, there are no disadvantanges to not existing yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this harmful, evil world, I'd always see it as better to not exist no matter what.

Existence truly is nothing more than undesirable and meaningless suffering which is why ceasing to exist is something so positive to me. I see suicide as the way to find safety from suffering, it's self care and suffering prevention and if I had access to a peaceful method like Nembutal it'd be so ideal and relieving. I only see the peace of non-existence as being ideal, I don't see anything appealing about suffering for decades just to be tormented by very old age.
I cannot stand those pro-lifers who instead of being supportive and respectful go on about suicide being so "sad", I find it disgusting how we exist in such a hellish anti-suicide society where humans get so obsessed with prolonging the meaningless suffering of others.

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
As there is nothing tragic about suicide, the tragedy lies in how humans so cruelly continue to procreate in the first place even know existence causes nothing but harm. Suicide could never be tragic as it's the way to find peace from all the suffering, I don't get what is supposedly so sad about not existing for all eternity, in fact such a thing is so comforting and ideal to me. When people go on about suicide being supposedly so "sad" to me it's just delusion and selfishness, they are making the person's death all about themselves.

I actually envy and admire those who ctb, they are the true fortunate ones as they are permanently free from this futile and cruel existence. Those who die are fortunate as now they lack the ability to suffer, there are no disadvantanges to not existing yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this harmful, evil world, I'd always see it as better to not exist no matter what.

Existence truly is nothing more than undesirable and meaningless suffering which is why ceasing to exist is something so positive to me. I see suicide as the way to find safety from suffering, it's self care and suffering prevention and if I had access to a peaceful method like Nembutal it'd be so ideal and relieving. I only see the peace of non-existence as being ideal, I don't see anything appealing about suffering for decades just to be tormented by very old age.
I cannot stand those pro-lifers who instead of being supportive and respectful go on about suicide being so "sad", I find it disgusting how we exist in such a hellish anti-suicide society where humans get so obsessed with prolonging the meaningless suffering of others.
Suicide is tragic for family. When you finally sum up the courage and go they'll be people who miss you too @FuneralCry !

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Me to. It's like you're forced into a life you didn't ask for. Then motherfuckers have the nerve to say be grateful for living. I'm like for what? You're stuck with a family you didn't ask for. I really wish I could give my life to someone who wants it.

autistocracy

autistocracy

angel
Dec 1, 2022
They only consider it "sad" because once someone ctb, they can't exploit or use them anymore. An increasingly common theme among those who wish to die is a history of being abused and taken advantage of by others.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Spk fr urslf bt slf alwys wantd t/ liv & ws doin gd thngs wth slf lfe & savring evry pssble momnt

Slf nevr askd t/ b in ths positn & wll alwys b resntfl of tht

Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
Spk fr urslf bt slf alwys wantd t/ liv & ws doin gd thngs wth slf lfe & savring evry pssble momnt

Slf nevr askd t/ b in ths positn & wll alwys b resntfl of tht
I'm glad you said that, Dot, because that's how I feel, too. If I had the power to change certain circumstances in my life, I would be more than happy to keep living and enjoying all sorts of things. Instead I feel forced to get my affairs in order and get out, because I am in a bad position and it's only going to get worse (and I am sufficiently old that I think I can be confident of my assessment).

• Hugs
Reactions: Bed
femmedelaville

femmedelaville

Feb 9, 2024

The idea of non existence is the most comforting thing ever. I agree

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36