FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is because never existing at all is the best outcome possible, it would be ideal to just be completely unaware of everything and it's so tragic how more life continues to be forced into this nightmarish world that is filled with endless potential for suffering.

It's so sad how humans aren't aware enough to leave the non-existent alone as if there is no life then there's no problems and suffering, nobody can be tormented in a world where one cannot easily free themselves. Existence in itself is the true problem and it's something I despise, we are just waiting around to cease existing anyway so I could never see the value in selfishly forcing life here when the reality is that existence is just meaningless and unnecessary suffering, there could never be a point to existing here, the non-existent should just be left alone in peace.

And of course to have the ability to exist here is such a cruel, undeserved punishment especially as there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die, we are expected to be prisoners to this existence and slaves to our suffering all because of the selfish actions of other people. Existence is a curse because all that is inevitable for existing beings is even more suffering, decay and loss, we are all just slowly dying, destined to be tormented by old age which is something that repulses me. I wish that nobody ever had to suffer.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, Daxter_87, Praestat_Mori and 13 others
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
This is because never existing at all is the best outcome possible, it would be ideal to just be completely unaware of everything and it's so tragic how more life continues to be forced into this nightmarish world that is filled with endless potential for suffering.

It's so sad how humans aren't aware enough to leave the non-existent alone as if there is no life then there's no problems and suffering, nobody can be tormented in a world where one cannot easily free themselves. Existence in itself is the true problem and it's something I despise, we are just waiting around to cease existing anyway so I could never see the value in selfishly forcing life here when the reality is that existence is just meaningless and unnecessary suffering, there could never be a point to existing here, the non-existent should just be left alone in peace.

And of course to have the ability to exist here is such a cruel, undeserved punishment especially as there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die, we are expected to be prisoners to this existence and slaves to our suffering all because of the selfish actions of other people. Existence is a curse because all that is inevitable for existing beings is even more suffering, decay and loss, we are all just slowly dying, destined to be tormented by old age which is something that repulses me. I wish that nobody ever had to suffer.
If you had a magic button that could wipe out all life across the universe, would you push the button? I certainly would.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Watlock
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you had a magic button that could wipe out all life across the universe, would you push the button? I certainly would.
Yes, as I find it devastating that there's so much endless and unnecessary torture being experienced, it would be for the best if all the suffering disappeared peacefully into nothingness, I view existence as being a horrific mistake in the first place tragically disturbing the ideal state of non-existence.

And it's not just human suffering but also the suffering that animals experience, especially those in the wild which is absolutely horrific, many animals are eaten alive or die slowly from painful diseases and cannot even ctb, they only can act in a way in order to survive, it's just so repulsive how all this meaningless and endless agony continues to be experienced, I despise existence and all the harm it's caused all throughout history.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daxter_87, Praestat_Mori, Rogue Proxy and 4 others
Terrible00

Terrible00

Hated by so called "loved ones".
Jun 11, 2023
We all live just to die.

"Fun" is pretty much meaningless distractions to make you feel a certain way that doesn't even have a meaning to it.

The truth is that we suffer and die. And being forced to even be here and experience the suffering is just horrible.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori and archiemex
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
It's a very strange existence. You kill things to live, to create things to kill more things to live and they die and become compost.

It's so pointless and you only see it once, well hopefully ill add.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and archiemex