• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrifying and unacceptable how peaceful methods like Nembutal aren't accessible, it's sad how instead there is just this site which has unfortunately became rather dreadful and was never really useful in the first place I wish it could be replaced with access to Nembutal for all but of course that would never happen in this disgusting and evil world.

It's so terrible how suicide isn't supported and instead those who are trapped in this existence just get their pain insulted and invalidated. It's hellish how people have to struggle to die so much, nobody should ever have to do any method research in the first place and nobody should have to feel trapped here, the option to die in peace should always be there.

I only wish for a peaceful death which is like never waking again and no matter what I'll see it as better to die, death truly is the only relief. I will always find it so awful how suicide isn't supported pretty much anywhere with instead everything being so pro-life, those people just cause way more suffering with their insensitivity and cruelty.

deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
Nah, this site needs to exist in order for people to cope. Even with access to N, some might not be able to ctb immediately due to different circumstances. Being part of a community sensible enough is helpful, plenty of people are alone out there and having support can help.

VidFlumina

VidFlumina

Mind shattered beyond repair
Dec 14, 2023
I agree that Nembutal should be more accessible, or euthanasia in general. All this research and preparations in hiding, lying to a doctor to get AE... When I think about it for a bit longer it just seems ridiculous that we were born without consent but society believes that we are somehow obligated to stay so they make us go through all this hustle.

I understand why you wrote that this site has become dreadful and wasn't really useful in the first place, you create a thread visibly marked as venting in which you state your opinion and some people have no chill and are really nasty to you for simply having a different opinion so I can imagine it really is terrible, disheartening and somehow annoying dealing with that. As of usefulness I read somewhere that you live the UK and there are not many reliable options available so you can't really use the methods and strategies this forum contains which must feel awful. I hope venting here can bring you some kind of relief. I know you don't really talk in DMs but if you ever changed your mind you can talk to me <3

I am sorry that you are alive against your wish. I hope that the future will bring us some miraculous reliable Nembutal seller and more sites/forums where pro-choice idea can be freely discussed.