• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
Our world is so dystopian when it comes to suicide and euthanasia, I truly believe that individuals should have the right to make decisions about their own body and health. They can do it in any other scenario so why not this one??? You physically can not deny treatment without being threatened with being sectioned, it's so exhausting. Personal autonomy and the ability to control one's own life are fundamental human rights. In the case of unbearable suffering, all I wish for is peace. I am a liability to society and like a parasite, feed off the government. I am on benefits and can't hold a stable job or go to college. I know I have no future ahead of me but professionals still interfere

BloomingRose

BloomingRose

Waiting for the Grand Finale
Jan 24, 2023
I wish so too...
But I think that it won't really change, the system needs the cogs to function. It's just sad that people are born without any choice and have to be part of this. And disagreeing with the "normal" view about life is prohibited.
Well, someday I will have to do it on my own when I am ready to go, I guess.

I wish you good luck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I do as well, it'd be such a relief for me having the option to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way. There's no point to existing anyway, it's just meaningless suffering, I never would have chosen to exist. It's horrific to me how many humans get obsessed with making others suffer for as long as possible even know there are no disadvantages to not existing, yet existence can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine.

Non-existence is certainly always preferable to me, I despise how there is no acceptance towards the fact that not everyone wants to suffer for decades on end, all that comforts me is the thought of being unconscious for all eternity, I just wish to not exist.

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
Our world is so dystopian when it comes to suicide and euthanasia, I truly believe that individuals should have the right to make decisions about their own body and health. They can do it in any other scenario so why not this one??? You physically can not deny treatment without being threatened with being sectioned, it's so exhausting. Personal autonomy and the ability to control one's own life are fundamental human rights. In the case of unbearable suffering, all I wish for is peace. I am a liability to society and like a parasite, feed off the government. I am on benefits and can't hold a stable job or go to college. I know I have no future ahead of me but professionals still interfere
A fucking men to that it's stupid how I can't just say I'm done with this shit I hate this experience I care nothing about this life and then be given the assistance to leave it's fucking dumb instead every time something happens with this piece of shit body that I hate more than anything has something go wrong with it and I get excited thinking okay this could be it nope I'm still here I've shit blood years later I'm still here I've had every single bone in this body ache for a couple months then it stopped nope I'm still here I beat the ever living shit out of this body all the time have been doing it for years I bash in the temple I do it until I pass out nope still here I ingest large quantities of alcohol every once in awhile to the point where I pass out and then try to drink more to hopefully get alcohol poisoning nope still here I take a chance and drink poisons just to try them out see what they taste like bleach is horrible it's got a weird slippery feeling and makes your throat all weird and puking feeling and burns like a bitch nope still here I have people that know that I haven't been to the doctor for over 25 years and I won't go and I don't care and if anything happens I will not treat it I'm 50 fucking years old I'm still fucking here I'm watching friends around me who are younger than me falling apart and having severe health problems what the fuck yeah this is great it's so awesome that I get to be in a body I hate have experienced severe health trouble only to heal yeah this is great fuck this shit I will never get another physical ever again 25 years ago that was the last one I was done with this shit 25 years ago I hate this human experience and the human body God I hate this place

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
A fucking men to that it's stupid how I can't just say I'm done with this shit I hate this experience I care nothing about this life and then be given the assistance to leave it's fucking dumb instead every time something happens with this piece of shit body that I hate more than anything has something go wrong with it and I get excited thinking okay this could be it nope I'm still here I've shit blood years later I'm still here I've had every single bone in this body ache for a couple months then it stopped nope I'm still here I beat the ever living shit out of this body all the time have been doing it for years I bash in the temple I do it until I pass out nope still here I ingest large quantities of alcohol every once in awhile to the point where I pass out and then try to drink more to hopefully get alcohol poisoning nope still here I take a chance and drink poisons just to try them out see what they taste like bleach is horrible it's got a weird slippery feeling and makes your throat all weird and puking feeling and burns like a bitch nope still here I have people that know that I haven't been to the doctor for over 25 years and I won't go and I don't care and if anything happens I will not treat it I'm 50 fucking years old I'm still fucking here I'm watching friends around me who are younger than me falling apart and having severe health problems what the fuck yeah this is great it's so awesome that I get to be in a body I hate have experienced severe health trouble only to heal yeah this is great fuck this shit I will never get another physical ever again 25 years ago that was the last one I was done with this shit 25 years ago I hate this human experience and the human body God I hate this place
I'm sorry, I don't think I understand? Can you paraphrase??? I'm not a man if that is what you're insinuating, I'm an 18 year old girl