• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Yeah. I think the word "happy" is the wrong word though. It's like the Bring Me The Horizon song - Happy Song.

But if we sing a long
A little fucking louder
To a happy song
And pretend it's all ok.

I think the right word is "content". Happy to me is a masses term. It's a key word on social media. Brain washing propaganda stuff.

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
thats so sweet :)
i feel the same way when i come on here. i wish everyones lives were better and we werent all drawn here for one reason or another. when i see posts of people saying goodbye, i always hope the best for them and think of them the whole day so that at least someone out there is caring for them.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe in the idea of "happiness" it makes no sense to me as I find existence so incredibly undesirable in every way possible. There is nothing "happy" about how humans so harmfully impose existence, I see human existence as an abomination and consciousness as a curse, to me it's very tragic how life even evolved at all. What you wish for doesn't apply to absolutely everyone else, it's fine if you want this but I would never do under any circumstances, I don't want to feel anything, I simply wish to not-exist, I only see beauty in the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep.

I honestly don't understand what makes people believe that deep down everyone wants life, I'd never wish to be burdened with this hellish and harmful existence for decades on end just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, existence itself is the problem to me and I'll suffer as long as I'm trapped here, to me existence will always be evil as it's the source of all suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way.

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
and I wish you all could be happy and not feel the need to ctb
People here seem so nice :(
Thank you dear, I feel the same 100 percent. I do not think I will ever truly understand the world. Why people do not care for reach other, why they can not see the suffering right in front of them. I hope that you can find happiness and belonging in this life.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
That is how I feel and thank you for that, it means a lot. I remember my first few weeks reading and the amount of suffering was overwhelming. It may sound contrite but when I write the same thing on goodbye threads, but I honestly wish us all peace above anything.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thx for your kind words! :heart:

Nobody should be suffering in a way so that CTB has to be contemplated as relief.

I hope we all can find ways to go on with less to no suffering at all.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
It saddens me, why do we have to suffer this much but actual evil people get to grow old. Its not fair :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori