• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just unacceptable and beyond hellish how nembutal and euthanasia aren't already avaliable for all, it'd prevent so much meaningless and unnecessary suffering if we could access it. It truly would be so compassionate and relieving if we could all just have the option to die in peace so this website would finally cease existing, I find it really tragic how people have to research suicide methods online in the first place and have to struggle to die on their own terms when peaceful methods should be avaliable for all at all times.

Humans are such a disgusting species with how they procreate into this cruel, repulsive world that is filled with endless suffering yet make suicide purposely inaccessible, nobody should ever have to struggle to die, it's just evil how people have to struggle to die on their own terms, it's like they forget that we are all just going to die anyway so why should people have to struggle to reach a fate that they are destined for.

This website really needs to be replaced with instant peaceful ways to die for all, if we could all just easily die in peace then suicide would never need to be talked about, it'd be so ideal to just let people die peacefully as no matter what I could never wish for something so undesirable as existence. Death is the only peace and relief, I only see beauty in an dreamless and eternal sleep, this website just reminds me of how I feel so trapped in this existence.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, 0000000000000, SoulCage and 7 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish the same. If I had access to N, I wouldn't even need this website to begin with as then I can finally be dead and be free from the curse that is my human existence. I only really use this website as an escape and whilst I see it as a good way for me to temporarily escape reality, I still would prefer being dead than being on this website. All in all, I hate at how I'm still alive

Reactions: 0000000000000, Z-A, sserafim and 2 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
That's kinda selfish to want this site to not exist. What about the future folks who need a supportive community?

Reactions: destinationlosangel, ScoreCard, Null Hypothesis and 6 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It's just unacceptable and beyond hellish how nembutal and euthanasia aren't already avaliable for all, it'd prevent so much meaningless and unnecessary suffering if we could access it. It truly would be so compassionate and relieving if we could all just have the option to die in peace so this website would finally cease existing, I find it really tragic how people have to research suicide methods online in the first place and have to struggle to die on their own terms when peaceful methods should be avaliable for all at all times.

Humans are such a disgusting species with how they procreate into this cruel, repulsive world that is filled with endless suffering yet make suicide purposely inaccessible, nobody should ever have to struggle to die, it's just evil how people have to struggle to die on their own terms, it's like they forget that we are all just going to die anyway so why should people have to struggle to reach a fate that they are destined for.

This website really needs to be replaced with instant peaceful ways to die for all, if we could all just easily die in peace then suicide would never need to be talked about, it'd be so ideal to just let people die peacefully as no matter what I could never wish for something so undesirable as existence. Death is the only peace and relief, I only see beauty in a dreamless and eternal sleep, this website just reminds me of how I feel so trapped in this existence.
There are people who have N in here or have had it for months or years. This website wouldn't cease to exist even if N was widely available simply because of survival instinct. We are wired to survive at all costs, unfortunate as it may sound.

Reactions: ScoreCard, Z-A, sserafim and 3 others
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
I think that even if there was easy access to these things, there would be many people that would like to talk about their plans/hopes/thoughts, or at least say goodbye, have some kind of community if they're lonely for example. So the website would be still kinda useful

Reactions: destinationlosangel, 0000000000000, crazy world and 1 other person
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
It's gonna happen to the universe eventually, so I wouldn't worry

Reactions: crazy world and sserafim
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I wish they were available too but that has nothing to do with this site existing. There is obviously a lot of support for a site like this and there's nothing else like it out there. Everywhere else is pro-life and pro suffereing. It's a community that's supportive and people come here for more than one reason and some might stay for yrs while others will leave shortly and move on. People benefit in different ways.

Most people wouldn't immediately take Nembutal anyway. That's kinda like the slippery slope argument that if euthanasia and Nembutal were legal you would all of the sudden have millions of people checking out, which wouldn't be the case. There's no need to even think about it though because most likely it will never be legal.

Reactions: sserafim
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
That's kinda selfish to want this site to not exist. What about the future folks who need a supportive community?
Don't get me wrong, I am all for easily available and humane methods of exit.

Reactions: Null Hypothesis