• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
I've been severely chronically ill for over 3 years. I can, just barely, keep myself alive on a day-to-day basis but my quality-of-life is non-existent. I've been abused my medical professionals, my family (who I'm forced to live with), denied access to any form of housing or disability. I almost feel like if I kill myself now, I'll be written off as depressed or like I just couldn't take it anymore (because, purportedly, there's no proof I'm 'sick'), and that my family will control the subsequent narrative. I don't even have the willpower to go through with it lately. I feel like if the illness kills me instead, it might be more jarring and people will have to step back and reconsider how they treated me during such a horrific time in my life.

W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
Been feeling really lonely .. even in the context of a suicide community, the physical component makes me feel kinda isolated. If anyone else chronically ill ever wants to talk, feel free to message me.

Reactions: Okami
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
What is your illness? It is okay if you don't want to answer and sorry if I am asking too much.

W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
I'd rather not discuss that publicly, sorry.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I got chronic pancreatitis when I was 28 which is when my life was effectively over. It has been 15 years now that I have had this horrible disease. I also have no quality of life and can relate to that. I got it from severe alcoholism, so it was my fault.