Jinxed

Jinxed

Oct 14, 2018
In my mind it makes perfect sense - you hire the services of a professional who can relieve me of the daily torture that is living. I'd want it to come off as an accident so that my family needn't be embarrassed in front of my relatives. But that's not legally possible in my case as I'm young and physically fit. I guess the society is not completely liberal in that sense. And I'm too trepid to do anything illegal. Also I don't have the guts to kill myself. So the only option is to suffer until my life ends naturally, or if I get lucky and actually have a fatal accident. Peace out!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fthis, JustHeckinKillMe, Iamamistake and 11 others
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
theres always suicide by cop, if youre that desperate. could wind up in jail if you get tazed instead. stupid idea but hey whatever gets you killed

• Hugs
Reactions: jakaka, WornOutLife, Arvinneedstodie and 1 other person
T

triada

Dec 23, 2020
there are countries where the death penalty still applies, for example for drugs, anal sex). For this method, you do not need to commit something cruel, like murder.

Reactions: Hyperbunny
I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
Death is the salvation.

• Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom, sourpink, Hyperbunny and 1 other person
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Same, I wish that was an option.

Reactions: JustHeckinKillMe, Hyperbunny, Wrennie and 1 other person
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I wish I could pay an anesthesiologist to put me under General Anesthesia and let me die. I was put under for my broken hip surgery and I went out so fast that I didn't even remember it happening. I just blipped out of existence like a light being switched off; there was no pain, no suffering, and no being trapped with fearful thoughts. If I'd died from that it would've been the most ideal death I could think of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fthis, booray, JustHeckinKillMe and 8 others
Jinxed

Jinxed

Oct 14, 2018
theres always suicide by cop, if youre that desperate. could wind up in jail if you get tazed instead. stupid idea but hey whatever gets you killed
Don't have the guts to do that. Very frankly, I'm a law abiding person.

Reactions: Fthis and adam&eve
P

polarbear

attention seeking bi-polar
Oct 11, 2020
say something bad about islam infront of muslims,that would get you killed for sure

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rabitfever, JustHeckinKillMe, Keto and 4 others
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
In my mind it makes perfect sense - you hire the services of a professional who can relieve me of the daily torture that is living. I'd want it to come off as an accident so that my family needn't be embarrassed in front of my relatives. But that's not legally possible in my case as I'm young and physically fit. I guess the society is not completely liberal in that sense. And I'm too trepid to do anything illegal. Also I don't have the guts to kill myself. So the only option is to suffer until my life ends naturally, or if I get lucky and actually have a fatal accident. Peace out!!
Sounds like right out of the movie "seeking a friend for the end of the world"

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Yes it would be a great way to go .. Unfortunately not possible

T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
If you are rich. It's possible. You also can go to war zone like Syria.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah but it would probably still b expensive

P

patheticpartner

Student
May 4, 2020
I wish we could just buy tickets to those lethal injection executions and just get offed by a prison employee to avoid the whole ethical issue of physician-assisted suicide.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Mentalmick and Pookie
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Perhaps in Mexico you can where the drug cartels have no qualms about murdering innocent people for money and where the police can't be bothered to investigate murders.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
haha yeah, kinda stupid idea but I even thought about it.

I was wish there was legan euthanasia/assisted suicide for everybody. #ThePerfectWorld

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I wish I could pay an anesthesiologist to put me under General Anesthesia and let me die. I was put under for my broken hip surgery and I went out so fast that I didn't even remember it happening. I just blipped out of existence like a light being switched off; there was no pain, no suffering, and no being trapped with fearful thoughts. If I'd died from that it would've been the most ideal death I could think of.
Perfect way to die. Michael Jackson died from an overdose of propofol. Wish I could get my hands on an IV of that. Some suicidal anesthiologists also kill themselves that way. They have access to the best drugs.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Wrennie and WornOutLife
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
You could:

-Fly to Saudi Arabia, insult the royal family, and then get silently poisoned or shot when they visit you.
-Fly to Pakistan, blaspheme Allah, get stoned to death
-Fly to America, become a member of Antifa and stage a 1-man protest in a southern town, get beaten to death or shot
-Cut in line for Covid vaccine and get beaten by mob justice
-Fly to China and wear a Winnie the Pooh bear t-shirt, instantly disappear overnight by Chinese Gestapo.

Reactions: Keto, greyhound, SuicidallyCurious and 3 others
L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I wish I could pay for someone to handle all the things necessary to ctb

sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
it is in this case I wish I weren't as staunchly ethical (imo - ethics are subjective!) as a leftist as I am. ACAB and I'm damn well not going out that way even if it would get the job done.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Borrow money from a criminal organization

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Just hunt down Mr T and question his parentage. Instant death.