rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
today is so fucking awful god i wish i just had my SN and could leave right now, i cant take this pain anymore i cant everything is so horrible i dont want to be alive any more nothing will ever get better i wouldnt even wait for my N to arrive if i had SN right now i literally dont care i spent all day feeling like i cant breathe properly my chest is aching i just dont want to feel it, i vent here because i have no one to talk to

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Mooshi, Lara Francis and 5 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Sorry you're feeling this way. Hope your chest clears up, and wishing you the best, for however long you're here

• Love
Reactions: rikamonie
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
i have no one to talk to

You have us, you're not alone.
Everyone here is willing to listen and help however we can.

i spent all day feeling like i cant breathe properly my chest is aching

Fuck, that sounds painful, do you have any idea of what it is? Is it a condition or did it just start out of nowhere? Did something else happen today, like, something bad?

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Brackenshire and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
You have us, you're not alone.
Everyone here is willing to listen and help however we can.

Fuck, that sounds painful, do you have any idea of what it is? Is it a condition or did it just start out of nowhere? Did something else happen today, like, something bad?

thank u ^^ ): i have severe anxiety, my heart rate is crazy all day which causes chest to feel tight (also from my breakup i have alot of heart ache so that doesnt help)

and panic causes me to feel like i cant breathe and get enough oxygen so i have to take deep breath, i get it often but hadnt experienced it for a several days, but today i have it, it also makes sleeping hard because i cant breathe so i actually feel like im not taking any breaths at all when i laid down so tonight is gonna be awful

it is a just really sad and horrible feeling

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, SpottedPanda and maru.
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
thank u ^^ ): i have severe anxiety, my heart rate is crazy all day which causes chest to feel tight (also from my breakup i have alot of heart ache so that doesnt help)

and panic causes me to feel like i cant breathe and get enough oxygen so i have to take deep breath, i get it often but hadnt experienced it for a several days, but today i have it, it also makes sleeping hard because i cant breathe so i actually feel like im not taking any breaths at all when i laid down so tonight is gonna be awful

it is a just really sad and horrible feeling

I see, that sounds like a very serious health problem, and very painful too.

Are you taking any medication for the anxiety or the heart rate? I don't know how helpful it could be, but considering how you're feeling now, I think it's worth a try, also worth talking to a doctor explicitly about this heart and breathing issue, it could be very dangerous.

When you breathe, like, is the rhythm quick or slow?

• Love
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
I see, that sounds like a very serious health problem, and very painful too.

Are you taking any medication for the anxiety or the heart rate? I don't know how helpful it could be, but considering how you're feeling now, I think it's worth a try, also worth talking to a doctor explicitly about this heart and breathing issue, it could be very dangerous.

When you breathe, like, is the rhythm quick or slow?

i was on propranolol and that didnt work at all, so then i was put on sertraline (think thats how its called) and that made me feel very nauseous and made me vomit, at the time since i had my girlfriend (she caused my anxiety to be less severe) the doctor told me she wont prescribe me anything more since my anxiety got better, that was last year so i would have to go back and say it got worse again and try a different medication but it would take a long time to get doctor appointment for that right now especially with corona it isnt worth it :')

i dont think i have any health issue, im being treated or trying to find the issue i have with pelvic pains at the moment so i have had a blood test and check up and everything was fine

when i breath its at a normal speed for me although ive noticed i take more breaths than everyone else naturally, but at the moment it just feels like i need more oxygen so im regularly having to take big breathe in as if you were taking a breath to hold your breath to actually feel like i took in oxygen, i dont think its something awful, i just think its like having a panic attack but constantly and not as erratic

• Hugs
Reactions: maru.
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
i was on propranolol and that didnt work at all, so then i was put on sertraline (think thats how its called) and that made me feel very nauseous and made me vomit, at the time since i had my girlfriend (she caused my anxiety to be less severe) the doctor told me she wont prescribe me anything more since my anxiety got better, that was last year so i would have to go back and say it got worse again and try a different medication but it would take a long time to get doctor appointment for that right now especially with corona it isnt worth it :')

i dont think i have any health issue, im being treated or trying to find the issue i have with pelvic pains at the moment so i have had a blood test and check up and everything was fine

when i breath its at a normal speed for me although ive noticed i take more breaths than everyone else naturally, but at the moment it just feels like i need more oxygen so im regularly having to take big breathe in as if you were taking a breath to hold your breath to actually feel like i took in oxygen, i dont think its something awful, i just think its like having a panic attack but constantly and not as erratic

I see, going to a doctor now really seems like a bad option, i guess i suggest it so often here because it's just logical under normal circumstances, but now it really isn't viable, i need to get used to that.

I guess it could be something truly 100% from the anxiety, in that case only treatment to that could help, since that's not possible at the moment, i guess the best i can suggest is, as generic advice as it is, to try and feel as relaxed as possible, make yourself as comfortable as you can, make your bed of sofa comfy and just lay there, read a book that you like, watch something, play something, etc. Try to control your breathing to be more relaxed and slower. Besides that i can't think of much you could do.

Just remember that if you need someone to talk to and help you feel more relaxed, we're here.

• Love
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
I see, going to a doctor now really seems like a bad option, i guess i suggest it so often here because it's just logical under normal circumstances, but now it really isn't viable, i need to get used to that.

I guess it could be something truly 100% from the anxiety, in that case only treatment to that could help, since that's not possible at the moment, i guess the best i can suggest is, as generic advice as it is, to try and feel as relaxed as possible, make yourself as comfortable as you can, make your bed of sofa comfy and just lay there, read a book that you like, watch something, play something, etc. Try to control your breathing to be more relaxed and slower. Besides that i can't think of much you could do.

Just remember that if you need someone to talk to and help you feel more relaxed, we're here.

thank you, talking helped alot, i dont know what i would do without this place :') :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: maru.