• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I'm back here after hoping things would get better, that things would work out but nope... The pressure on my heart and weight on my shoulders just keep increasing. I truly wish I didn't make it to my birthday but I'm determined to find my mom a place to stay before our eviction deadline. My brother doesn't want to help other than doing miniscule things that's not affecting the big picture. I'm so tired guys.... I hate going to sleep and waking up in tears... I hate how things just aren't going good for me. I don't know what to do.... I just know I'm determined to CTB once my mom has a place to stay cause I can't have her be homeless, especially with the health issues that she has. I wish it didn't get to this point.... I wish things got better but sadly to say, there's no magic genie or fairies to grant my wish. In the words of a gamer "I just got one last mission before I log off this server for good." I don't care what comes after anymore, I just don't want to be HERE. And I'm not go act like I'm not going to care about the damage it will bring specifically to my mom, dad, and cousin but I can't deal with this anymore. I'm not strong enough for this life.... I'm a weak and sad individual but I've come to terms with that. They would be far better off without me here.... At least, that's what I believe.... Sorry for this being so long and if you happen to read and/or reply to this, I appreciate you for taking the time out of your day to do so.

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
I hope that you find peace eventually, existence is just too cruel, I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence.
Highly appreciated 🙏🏾

pluscat

pluscat

Sep 26, 2023
Your not weak at all, your still fighting just to help your loved ones and make sure their ok. I hope you find peace in either this life or the next, you deserve it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am so sorry, having all that responsibility on your shoulders on top of having the worry and complexity of ctb is an absolute nightmare. I hope things go your way and you find your peace ❤️

• Hugs
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Wanting to CTB is not weakness, its an illness we didn't do anything to get.

Good luck whatever you decide.

• Hugs
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
Your not weak at all, your still fighting just to help your loved ones and make sure their ok. I hope you find peace in either this life or the next, you deserve it.
I highly appreciate your words. I felt it in my heart to the point I almost started to cry. I will take your words to heart as that is something I truly wish to believe 🙏🏾
Am so sorry, having all that responsibility on your shoulders on top of having the worry and complexity of ctb is an absolute nightmare. I hope things go your way and you find your peace ❤️
Highly appreciate it and I'm glad there are people in the world that understands how hard it can truly be 🙏🏾
Wanting to CTB is not weakness, its an illness we didn't do anything to get.

Good luck whatever you decide.
Highly appreciated 🙏🏾 Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Failure, Outcast, Diseased - The True Leper
Mar 9, 2024
At the end of the day we are all weak souls alone. What makes humans special is that together we are strong. That's why paradoxically this place seems to help more people than the media fuck heads tend to potray.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You're strong enough to keep fighting for your mom, which is rarity these days. The lady across the street from me forced her own parents out their own house and into a retirement home so that she could move into the house and have it all to herself for her family.

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
At the end of the day we are all weak souls alone. What makes humans special is that together we are strong. That's why paradoxically this place seems to help more people than the media fuck heads tend to potray.
You couldn't have said it any better 🙌🏾🙌🏾 The support I got from being on this site honestly helped me at times I felt I was beyond all help. I appreciate your words of understanding whole heartedly 🙏🏾🙏🏾
You're strong enough to keep fighting for your mom, which is rarity these days. The lady across the street from me forced her own parents out their own house and into a retirement home so that she could move into the house and have it all to herself for her family.
That is very much so true 🙏🏾 Even at times when I feel my lowest, I constantly think how it would be if I wasn't here for my mom and it's painful to think about. No matter how I feel internally, I will continue to be there for her cause who else will. I highly appreciate your words of understanding 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: the_fail_man
LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
I really don't think you should be too hard on yourself. You're not weak at all, you're only human. We all are. I don't know your backstory/circumstance, but I'm sure anyone would be feeling pretty much the same as you if they were in your shoes.

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
I really don't think you should be too hard on yourself. You're not weak at all, you're only human. We all are. I don't know your backstory/circumstance, but I'm sure anyone would be feeling pretty much the same as you if they were in your shoes.
I highly appreciate your words of understanding 🙏🏾 Even though I feel this way, I'm glad there are people who have a understanding of what I should truly feel realistically without being criticized 🙌🏾🙏🏾

• Love
Reactions: LongForWordlessSong