gum

gum

Forgotten
Feb 13, 2023
Even surrounded by people I like, I still can't tell if they like me...I will they did. Because I know they don't know. I've been unlovable and I've found contentness but right now, it hurts so much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: spectralbride, アホペンギン, Cr4ne and 12 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I feels u, i feel like everyone i know doesn't like me at all. If i want to have an interaction with them i have to do it first or it will never happen. Im sorry ure feeling that way too, i hope u will find peace

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, DrearyAsh348, vampire2002 and 3 others
A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
Do you need someone to talk to?

• Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348 and undecided
FreeSpirit1Love

FreeSpirit1Love

Navigating the storm to my final port
Jul 27, 2023
You've never been unlovable, gum. Never. Not ever. Maybe to fickle, judgemental, people. But you don't need them. We need the ones who will love us no matter what. A lot of times you might have one family member or friend like that, maybe one you take for granted? Support groups can be a good place to find people like that. Sending you love and wishes that you can give yourself love today 💕

• Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348, undecided and Enlighten
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Even surrounded by people I like, I still can't tell if they like me...I will they did. Because I know they don't know. I've been unlovable and I've found contentness but right now, it hurts so much.
Hey Gum, i agree with free spirit. Almost everyone is lovable (except for rapists and stuff). I'd love to talk to you if you'd like.
I feels u, i feel like everyone i know doesn't like me at all. If i want to have an interaction with them i have to do it first or it will never happen. Im sorry ure feeling that way too, i hope u will find peace
Same applies to you and everyone for that matter

• Love
Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love, haibane, DrearyAsh348 and 1 other person
DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
I know how you feel. I've been single all my life, no friends, my family live a few hours away and hardly ever talk to me. I've never had a single visitor to my apartment in the few years I've been here. I work alone, since I'm a truck driver. Every now and then I'll get a whistle or a stare at one of the truck stops, which gives me a confidence boost for all of 10 seconds. But no one ever seems to want to love me. I haven't even hugged anyone in probably 11 years.

Sorry this turned out longer than I thought it would. Long story short, I feel you. 😂

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Foreverix, FreeSpirit1Love, DrearyAsh348 and 1 other person
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Most people don't feel truly loved. If you can love someone, someone can love you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ctvunny, FreeSpirit1Love, DrearyAsh348 and 2 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Love is fake, especially outside of family. It is human nature to be selfish and many of our "friends" probably want to see us fail.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love and DrearyAsh348
DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
Hi Gum, I'm sorry you're hurting. I can relate a lot. You and honestly everyone here seem so kind and understanding in spite of the suffering you go through. You don't give yourself enough credit. I don't know you personally, but I just want to say you're not unlovable, you don't deserve to feel unlovable, either.

• Love
Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love