BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I had two times this year where I could have fucking died. The first time I stopped myself right before I got hurt. The second time I don't even know what happened. The third time better be coming soon. I can't deal with this shit anymore. I'm so damn tired. Every day I hate myself more and more. Everything becomes more hopeless and futile. My problems get worse and worse, and it's all my fault.

I really wish I lived alone right now. Tonight honestly feels like a night I could die by suicide. The SN is 10 feet away and it's screaming my name. I could just pour some into a few glasses with some water, drink up, and be dead by morning.

Just as I've been writing this I've had stupid urges to slit my wrists (how cliche) or go out and get hit by a train. But I don't have the excuse of a med reaction this time. I'm just in a mood tonight and it sucks. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

I quite honestly don't care if this is the second or third thread I've made today. It's been rough.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fedrea, Denise2207, Deleted member 4993 and 20 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Your posts never get on my nerves. If they did, I'd just roll my eyes, sigh, and try to stfu and not make a self-righteous ass of myself. (Sometimes I fail. :pfff: )

Seriously though, I don't bs, not even to make someone feel better. I'm glad you're posting and getting some support and company. Glad to send some hug energy your way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Denise2207, Deleted member 4993, AMG44 and 3 others
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I think you're doing a great job of making sure you're ready and not doing it on impulse. Some days are harder than others. I hope tomorrow is easier for you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211, BitterlyAlive and 2 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Your not harming anyone or doing anything wrong. post as much as you like, thats what it here for.some people don't post. If it helps you though, go ahead and don't be afraid. you have as much right as anyone to say whatever you want :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, BitterlyAlive and Stick
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I had two times this year where I could have fucking died. The first time I stopped myself right before I got hurt. The second time I don't even know what happened. The third time better be coming soon. I can't deal with this shit anymore. I'm so damn tired. Every day I hate myself more and more. Everything becomes more hopeless and futile. My problems get worse and worse, and it's all my fault.

I really wish I lived alone right now. Tonight honestly feels like a night I could die by suicide. The SN is 10 feet away and it's screaming my name. I could just pour some into a few glasses with some water, drink up, and be dead by morning.

Just as I've been writing this I've had stupid urges to slit my wrists (how cliche) or go out and get hit by a train. But I don't have the excuse of a med reaction this time. I'm just in a mood tonight and it sucks. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

I quite honestly don't care if this is the second or third thread I've made today. It's been rough.
I think ou are brave for not bottling up your feelings and I'm proud of you for not rushing into a permanent decision. If you hesitated, you weren't weak or "chicken", that just wasn't your time. It is brave to push yourself to live when you feel like this. Thank you for being real, I appreciate this space because of authentic people like you

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Meditation guide, BitterlyAlive and 2 others
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
It's okay to post as much as you like. You aren't spamming. This forum is here to give and take help and empathy and its okay for you to need to take a little extra right now.
Is there something that triggered this just now?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Meditation guide, foxdie and 2 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
It's okay to post as much as you like. You aren't spamming. This forum is here to give and take help and empathy and its okay for you to need to take a little extra right now.
Is there something that triggered this just now?
These urges. I thought they were getting better earlier but they just ended up slapping me in the face. It would be fine if I lived alone and could actually do something about it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Meditation guide, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
sorry it's a rough day. I'm always happy to see your posts. You're not a bother at all, and I'm glad you come to us for support. Sending you hugs and love. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

• Love
Reactions: Denise2207, Deleted member 4993, BitterlyAlive and 2 others