Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
Hey this is just letting of steam but I thought I would see if anyone else would can relate.

Everyday I am tormented by the mistakes I made and what I got wrong when I was younger.
In truth I only made a few mistakes which didn't seem like a big deal at the time but the consequences were huge! Life changing and in the worst possible ways!
I was never able to forgive myself and in truth I genuinely hate myself not only for what I did to my life but also for being such a let down and disappointment to everyone who used to believe in me.

I could take shit from other people but my biggest enemy seemed to be me.
Anyway I'm just using this platform to vent.
Soon my life will be over and I won't have to live with the stupid things I did anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Largeletters, highlyvolatile, a_strange_day and 6 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I would like to give you my hug right now!
Damn, my life would have been completely different if not these mistakes.
Me and my mental illness ruined almost everything...
All those regrets sometimes result in crying spells.
I don't want to live with those regrets.
This is so horrible that we cannot return and change everything...
But seems that it is too late.
Unfortunately we cannot change the past and it often haunts us.
I often think what if my life actually wasn't a one big mistake...
I am sorry, you are experiencing that too...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Worthless loser, highlyvolatile, Soul and 1 other person
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
I would like to give you my hug right now!
Damn, my life would have been completely different if not these mistakes.
Me and my mental illness ruined almost everything...
All those regrets sometimes result in crying spells.
I don't want to live with those regrets.
This is so horrible that we cannot return and change everything...
But seems that it is too late.
Unfortunately we cannot change the past and it often haunts us.
I often think what if my life actually wasn't a one big mistake...
I am sorry, you are experiencing that too...
Damn!
I honestly didn't think anyone else could understand and articulate what I am going through like that!
Thank you for responding and I am so sorry that you suffer like this.
I don't know who you are but I am sending a hug back.
Peace be with you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Soul and faust
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I know the feeling well my friend..Late at night in the quiet and solitude the accusing voices in my head berate me and beat me down.Some bad and unfair things happened to me,but the ways I reacted to these things made them a million times worse.You are not alone.

We need to find some ways to accept it and forgive ourselves,then see if we can/want to make another attempt at life or move on somehow.Im trying, but like Faust said above me,I cant help but feel it is too late for me.I know Ill never get back all that I squandered and pissed away.

I hope you hang around awhile and peace finds you,or you it.

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: alexK, highlyvolatile, Soul and 2 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Damn!
I honestly didn't think anyone else could understand and articulate what I am going through like that!
Thank you for responding and I am so sorry that you suffer like this.
I don't know who you are but I am sending a hug back.
Peace be with you.
No worries, thank you for telling us about your problem! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Release
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
I know the feeling well my friend..Late at night in the quiet and solitude the accusing voices in my head berate me and beat me down.Some bad and unfair things happened to me,but the ways I reacted to these things made them a million times worse.You are not alone.

We need to find some ways to accept it and forgive ourselves,then see if we can/want to make another attempt at life or move on somehow.Im trying, but like Faust said above me,I cant help but feel it is too late for me.I know Ill never get back all that I squandered and pissed away.

I hope you hang around awhile and peace finds you,or you it.
I honestly didn't expect such understanding, you described exactly what I go through!
I genuinely hope its not too late for you and I honestly hope all the guilt, shame and sadness wash away.
Your support is much appreciated.

Reactions: mesohappy
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
All i can say is "FUCK yeah" i wish i made a better choice!

Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
All i can say is "FUCK yeah" i wish i made a better choice!
Yeah I know the feeling.
.... By the way, I know this is totally off topic but is that an Alice Cooper quote beneath your thumbnail picture?
I think I remember it from one of his songs.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Yeah I know the feeling.
.... By the way, I know this is totally off topic but is that an Alice Cooper quote beneath your thumbnail picture?
I think I remember it from one of his songs.

Not off topic at all. Well i'll be damned (hopefully). You nailed it..it is a lyric from one of his songs.

• Love
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
Not off topic at all. Well i'll be damned (hopefully). You nailed it..it is a lyric from one of his songs.
Stevan?
I saw him live years ago and it was one of the best concerts I have ever attended!
Ha ha! Always nice to meet another Cooper fan!

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Stevan?
I saw him live years ago and it was one of the best concerts I have ever attended!
Ha ha! Always nice to meet another Cooper fan!

Steven.. Yep

I was graced with seeing him twice. I must say both performances are something i still treasure. Always a stage show with Cooper!
Have you ever seen the bio on him? It is truing amazing.
Well know the next question is.. what is your favorite song by him. I know that can be a tough one.

Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
Steven.. Yep

I was graced with seeing him twice. I must say both performances are something i still treasure. Always a stage show with Cooper!
Have you ever seen the bio on him? It is truing amazing.
Well know the next question is.. what is your favorite song by him. I know that can be a tough one.
I have never seen the bio but will definitely check it out; yeah he's quite an inspirational guy!
Well, I have several favourite songs of his.
'Under The Bed', 'Lost in America' and 'Welcome to My Nightmare' are all great tracks but if I had to pick just one then I guess I would go for 'Years Ago'.
What would be your favourite Cooper song?

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
A great classic

I think he had a very interesting start to his career. As do alot of certain stars. But i would recommend checking it out. You can sue me later if you think it sucks. :blarg:

Halo of flies
Awesome!

Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
Meaning suing me?
LOL! No, Halo of Flies.
What a great song!
Hey I want you to know that you have really cheered me up; its been really nice chatting with you.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
LOL! No, Halo of Flies.
What a great song!

It's been going through my head a lot lately. Actually i was playing alot of Cooper earlier today

Hey I want you to know that you have really cheered me up; its been really nice chatting with you.

Shame you can't see me in my gorilla/bikini outfit. It's been a pleasure chatting with you also.

• Love
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Tell me about it lol!

Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
Yes, I can relate to that.

I'm 29 and I look at my life and all i can see is a succession of mistakes. I feel like shit when I look at some friends of mine and see what they've become in life and compare it to me. It's shameful.

• Hugs
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019

I'm 29 and I look at my life and all i can see is a succession of mistakes. I feel like shit when I look at some friends of mine and see what they've become in life and compare it to me. It's shameful.
Just remember that you're 100 percent going to reach the end goal, just as everyone else

Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019

I'm hearing you.
I get that same sense of shame and inadequacy.
Maybe we are just late bloomers and the best times are yet to come?
Its a thought that I try to hold onto.

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
Hey this is just letting of steam but I thought I would see if anyone else would can relate.

Everyday I am tormented by the mistakes I made and what I got wrong when I was younger.
In truth I only made a few mistakes which didn't seem like a big deal at the time but the consequences were huge! Life changing and in the worst possible ways!
I was never able to forgive myself and in truth I genuinely hate myself not only for what I did to my life but also for being such a let down and disappointment to everyone who used to believe in me.

I could take shit from other people but my biggest enemy seemed to be me.
Anyway I'm just using this platform to vent.
Soon my life will be over and I won't have to live with the stupid things I did anymore.
I can relate so much to this. I blame myself for a lot of these things that happened in my life. Im too hard on myself and I've always been. Its like i like hurting myself or something.. i don't but it's what I've been doing lately so.. I just wish it was something. Anything that i wanted to do that would maybe make me see that life's worth living. The quality of life vastly decreased when i lost my mom. And i ruined my last relationship cause that's what im good at. .. Ruining things. I know im still young but shit my future looks bleak cause im stuck in the past. I wish i hugged my mom more. Wish id called her more. Wish id chosen a different degree. ... maybe even different college. but too late there's no rewind button and ive already got the debt to go with it.

• Aww..
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
I can relate so much to this. I blame myself for a lot of these things that happened in my life. Im too hard on myself and I've always been. Its like i like hurting myself or something.. i don't but it's what I've been doing lately so.. I just wish it was something. Anything that i wanted to do that would maybe make me see that life's worth living. The quality of life vastly decreased when i lost my mom. And i ruined my last relationship cause that's what im good at. .. Ruining things. I know im still young but shit my future looks bleak cause im stuck in the past. I wish i hugged my mom more. Wish id called her more. Wish id chosen a different degree. ... maybe even different college. but too late there's no rewind button and ive already got the debt to go with it.
Sounds like you've been through some really tough times.
I really hope life gets better for you.

Reactions: highlyvolatile
W

Worthless loser

Feb 13, 2020
Yes, my life is already over due to all the mistakes I've made. Daily I am tormented by regrets. I have no hope in life and no future.

• Aww..
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
Yes, my life is already over due to all the mistakes I've made. Daily I am tormented by regrets. I have no hope in life and no future.
That sounds so painful.
Sending you a spiritual hug!
I know that won't make it better but please know you are not alone with this.