Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Many of my problems stem from opening my mouth because I have hard time not saying the most inappropriate weird things. I try to keep it to myself mostly but when I make a mistake and start talking I regret it immediately and then I am embarrassed for the rest of the day or week until I can forget about it

• Hugs
Reactions: myopybyproxy, Hirokami, demuic and 8 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Are you specifically referring to your posts in this community, or do you mean in your personal life?

It's easy, sometimes, to think back on what one said and wonder if something could turn out differently had one not said something in particular, but if everybody constantly were anxious about what they said, no one would say anything at all, right?

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Are you specifically referring to your posts in this community, or do you mean in your personal life?

It's easy, sometimes, to think back on what one said and wonder if something could turn out differently had one not said something in particular, but if everybody constantly were anxious about what they said, no one would say anything at all, right?
I dont care much about what i say online but more in real life. I have no filter. I am really better off keeping my mouth shut. I am not joking when I say i just say the most inappropriate thing to the most unfitting occasion or person and then I regret it right away. No wonder I isolate myself as much as possible. I have no filter or control. Worse than even before

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic, GentleJerk and 2 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Ah don't worry buddy you're no different than everyone else they just hide it better or pretend they are perfect.
I use to have a terrible loose mouth and found th e perfect solution. Cut contact with people who gave me circumstance that I had to watch what I say!

• Love
Reactions: Hirokami, l8tony, demuic and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I have this problem too. Sometimes people can tell that we mean well and are just struggling to be in tune to the occasion. It makes social interaction dreadfully unfulfilling though.

Reactions: myopybyproxy, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Snake of Eden
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
yes im a loud mouthed person and sometimes i say stuff that really shouldnt be said and then i regret it. i remember saying stuff to my shitty abusive parents and then suffer the consequences - so many times. in public too. this is part because im aggressive because of my upbringing. i need to learn to be more silemtios damn,

Reactions: Snake of Eden
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I learned to shut up a long time ago because it's not worth speaking if no one will truly comprehend what you have to say. People also get mad when you say certain things and that's not worth the effort of dealing with. I have been starting to say things more without worry about the consequences because I've grown tired of being so restrained all my life, and because I give less fucks about things as I grow closer to death.

• Love
Reactions: myopybyproxy, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, TooConscious and 3 others
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Given how I'm often invalidated irl, I'm learning to shut the fuck up about just about anything that bothers me. Would be a lot easier if I practiced Stoicism, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I have hard time not saying the most inappropriate weird things.

I love saying inappropriate, weird things with a completely straight face, especially to someone who's guaranteed not to get that I'm messing with them. :))
I have a hard time not laughing at people when they say the most appropriate boring things. :ahhha:

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Please, all of you. I relate so much with your posts.

I am still learning. A few months ago I found out how lost I was in my challenges. Having to go to the hospital alone when you can barely walk because no one believes you actually feel bad is frustrating.

Until that moment I was still trying to dialogue. But I found that it's not because two people speak the same language that they understand each other.

I like some of Confucius Quotes and one of them is: Silence is a true friend who never betrays.

Couldn't be more accurate.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: myopybyproxy, Snake of Eden, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
B

Bleak

Student
Nov 10, 2021
In real life I am almost mute. Online I do say cringe, insensitive or insincere sounding stuff most of the time and regret having written it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden, Hirokami and motel rooms