M

missmiseery

i hate myself and want to die
Jun 28, 2023
I have more stable depression now and I don't have as much suicidal ideation as before, but still I wish I had the guts to have killed myself before. If I take stock of the days I was happy and wanted to live and the days I wasn't, the last few days were the biggest part of my life. I don't wanna live like this, just waiting the days to pass. That's not living, I wish I was dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: girlsboysthems, Nyxđ“‚€, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i can kind of relate. i haven't felt any (strong) emotions in a while, & i no longer have that constant overbearing anguish as a driving force.

i think it's bc i've fully accepted that this misery is my life & i wasn't meant to know anything else, so now my brain is no longer in 'we have to kill ourselves we have to get over here' overdrive. while i don't want to live & ik death's my only option, it no longer consumes me like it once did.

i agree, it isn't a life. if my attempt 5 yrs ago had worked, it would've saved me.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, girlsboysthems, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Same.
Was working on the CTB plan already, like drawing up sheets, costs, checking out locations, etc.
Stupid me latched on to something that put an emphasis on emotions. I tried to justify it at the time to myself stating "Oh, maybe things will turn out different this time", like an idiot.
Lo and Behold, it did not.
Sigh. I cant help thinking if I carried out the plans before I wouldnt have had to face the new year.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: girlsboysthems, Praestat_Mori, missmiseery and 1 other person
greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
I feel that. I think about it every day and I still can't find the strength to do it. I had a couple of half baked attempts when I was at my lowest and I always wish I'd just felt a little worse at those times. It's not that I feel better or that I'm recovering, I just feel myself getting lazy. Back to normal depression that's gonna build up to the way it was weeks/months ago and hopefully will be enough to do me in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and missmiseery
M

missmiseery

Jun 28, 2023
Same.
Was working on the CTB plan already, like drawing up sheets, costs, checking out locations, etc.
Stupid me latched on to something that put an emphasis on emotions. I tried to justify it at the time to myself stating "Oh, maybe things will turn out different this time", like an idiot.
Lo and Behold, it did not.
Sigh. I cant help thinking if I carried out the plans before I wouldnt have had to face the new year.
Same, was planning on buying SN and even had a week in which I would be alone and no one would reach me on time to stop me but I don't know why, I decided to stay, and for what? Everything is as miserable as before.

Reactions: Slow_Farewell
M

missmiseery

Jun 28, 2023
I feel that. I think about it every day and I still can't find the strength to do it. I had a couple of half baked attempts when I was at my lowest and I always wish I'd just felt a little worse at those times. It's not that I feel better or that I'm recovering, I just feel myself getting lazy. Back to normal depression that's gonna build up to the way it was weeks/months ago and hopefully will be enough to do me in.
Yeah me too, like I hit rock bottom and yet I stayed. I was better for a while but now I feel depressio coming back again and I hope I won't be a fucking failure this time and will have the strenght to do it. Thanks to my mom that is always dedicated to make my life hell, I feel I won't need to be here much longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: greatgooglymoogly and Praestat_Mori
greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
Yeah me too, like I hit rock bottom and yet I stayed. I was better for a while but now I feel depressio coming back again and I hope I won't be a fucking failure this time and will have the strenght to do it. Thanks to my mom that is always dedicated to make my life hell, I feel I won't need to be here much longer.
Yeah it's weird. The depression feels cyclical. For some people it's a comfort that things will technically get better but for us we just see it getting worse right after it gets better

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
same. i wished my previous attempt worked, i wish i had a lower tolerance and the shit would kill me. it didnt and its my biggest regret...