Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Im hoping it will but its a shot in the dark

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm doubting SN is a good method for me too. It seems as if my nausea issues can't be resolved since any medications I've tried haven't worked well for me, at least not well enough to be effective when it comes to preventing nausea and vomiting from SN. I can barely even eat now because of the nausea.
I might use fentanyl if I can get it and the same goes for a gun. If I ever happen to get a gun I want to shoot myself on the roof of the building and let myself fall to the ground. Such a death would be a good lesson for those who doubted me, when I said I'd kill myself at some point in my life.

Reactions: Kta1994
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm doubting SN is a good method for me too. It seems as if my nausea issues can't be resolved since any medications I've tried haven't worked well for me, at least not well enough to be effective when it comes to preventing nausea and vomiting from SN. I can barely even eat now because of the nausea.
I'm sorry that this is the case for you but at least it should be something anyone with GI issues or prone to nausea should look at as a reason to not use SN.

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Sorry, but what is GI?
Gi tract, digestive issues, i have ibs that drs gave up on me and lately ive been in a horrible flare up, as soon as i get a little better im gonna do it
I might use fentanyl if I can get it and the same goes for a gun. If I ever happen to get a gun I want to shoot myself on the roof of the building and let myself fall to the ground. Such a death would be a good lesson for those who doubted me, when I said I'd kill myself at some point in my life.
Sorry but is it okay to ask if you have long lasting damage from sn?

RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
Gi tract, digestive issues, i have ibs that drs gave up on me and lately ive been in a horrible flare up, as soon as i get a little better im gonna do
Fuck that's so bad:(
I never thought about this, I have gastritis.
I take omeprazole literally every day, I don't know if thats bad for SN method