• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I wish I died in 2018 or 2019. The years have gone by so quickly. I hate that I have not progressed. I'll probably be saying the exact same thing in another five years and so on because I'm too scared to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stoked, ijustwishtodie, marchshift and 11 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I think the solution is to accept the difficulty of the decision and take the risk if you really want to. On the other hand, you can try to recover. Perhaps giving yourself another chance will be the solution.

Reactions: danishstarlight, Anon1337, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
I wish I died in 2018 or 2019. The years have gone by so quickly. I hate that I have not progressed. I'll probably be saying the exact same thing in another five years and so on because I'm too scared to ctb.
I'm scared too , but i'm sure one day i'll ctb .
I also suffer from " not progressing" in this society ...

Reactions: sserafim and Anon1337
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I'm scared too , but i'm sure one day i'll ctb .
I also suffer from " not progressing" in this society ...
You can be happy with small things, not all the monkeys understand it.

Reactions: Anon1337 and divinemistress36
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I think the solution is to accept the difficulty of the decision and take the risk if you really want to. On the other hand, you can try to recover. Perhaps giving yourself another chance will be the solution.
I feel like no matter what happens I'll always be suicidal and I'll regret not doing it when I was younger just like I regret not doing it in 2019. I could give life a chance but I wouldn't expect any change. Maybe I should try to expect change instead of having this negative attitude even if its probably the truth. CTB feels like the best option for me. If I didn't exist I would not worry anymore, I would not despair.

Last edited:
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I went to the basement with my dad pistol when I was like 17. Every intention of blowing my brain out. Obviously I didn't, biggest regret of my shitty life.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Anon1337
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same. I'm surprised that I'm still alive. I didn't want to live past 18. I'm not going to live past 25 though. I haven't progressed in life since graduating college, but I have no desire to enter society anyways

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish the same as then I wouldn't have to suffer throughout these years

Reactions: Anon1337 and sserafim
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Same. I'm surprised that I'm still alive. I didn't want to live past 18. I'm not going to live past 25 though. I haven't progressed in life since graduating college, but I have no desire to enter society anyways
I get that. I don't think I would be happy living a 'normal' life. I made a thread on this. I do want to live a satisfying life but I don't think it's possible.

• Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21 and sserafim
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I feel like no matter what happens I'll always be suicidal and I'll regret not doing it when I was younger just like I regret not doing it in 2019. I could give life a chance but I wouldn't expect any change. Maybe I should try to expect change instead of having this negative attitude even if its probably the truth. CTB feels like the best option for me. If I didn't exist I would not worry anymore, I would not despair.
Of course, we all agree that non-existence is the best possible state for a human being, but in my humble opinion, if you still enjoy some things in life or live a good quality of life, In this case, you can continue living until something happens that forces you to ctb(the last straw).
I know the chronic suicidality is bitch. If you really think that there is no other solution and that what you want is CTB, then I advise you to take benzos or a sedative that numbs your thinking and your ability to make decisions when you do it, maybe partner will be nice.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It is the same way for me. It is horrible that the survival instinct has forced me to endure meaningless pain. I must find the courage to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Some of my good friends died...I always kept wondering why it wasn't me instead of them