• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I'm so depressed and apathetic lately that I just can't even get myself to attempt. Every method I have available to me I've already tried and failed so why would this time be any different? I hate how I've just given in to life. I don't know what to do.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm in a similar position, I don't know what it's going to take to finally push me over the edge (in my case literally) :\ I just want to go

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Is there anything you could do? It doesn't have to be anything large, really, but these kind of questions have either very complicated answers or entirely open ended ones. I think after the week you've had, you deserve some real rest and distraction from it all. It could be quite literally anything. Sudoku on your phone, staring at the closet to see what you'll wear tomorrow if you have to go out, grabbing some water if you feel like you can get up- sitting on the failed attempts will only make you feel worse. The only thing that can be done, the only thing we can know to do, is to start small. Just do anything, even if it's simply going to sleep without brushing your teeth. Commit to any action at all. I believe in you.

I know it's your choice, and I'm sorry for the pain you're going through due to these failed attempts as I know that feeling all too well. But for what it's worth, I'm glad you're here.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm so depressed and apathetic lately that I just can't even get myself to attempt. Every method I have available to me I've already tried and failed so why would this time be any different? I hate how I've just given in to life. I don't know what to do.
I know this is a silly question to ask but what do you feel the cause of this depressed feeling is? Lack of meaning in life or enjoyment something you feel is missing? And which methods have you tried or considered? If you'd like to talk further about your feelings and issues i'd be happy to oblige just know there is people always here to help

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice