sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wish I could get euthanized. I hate that it's so hard to qualify for VAS in the US. I literally have a terminal illness as well, it's just mental rather than physical. Asperger's/autism, ADHD, and social anxiety make my life miserable and I think these conditions should qualify for VAS too. I hate that VAS is so inaccessible and we have to resort to more violent methods to escape this existence. I wish I could get put down and finally escape this misery…

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, cosifantutti, lwlaiet8887 and 7 others
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I wish I could get euthanized. I hate that it's so hard to qualify for VAS in the US. I literally have a terminal illness as well, it's just mental rather than physical. Asperger's/autism, ADHD, and social anxiety make my life miserable and I think these conditions should qualify for VAS too. I hate that VAS is so inaccessible and we have to resort to more violent methods to escape this existence. I wish I could get put down and finally escape this misery…
I hate to say wish I had a terminal illness and knew I was dying its torture here.

Reactions: cosifantutti, Praestat_Mori, cartdog and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I hate to say wish I had a terminal illness and knew I was dying its torture here.
I literally have chronic, incurable conditions/illnesses too and they make my life hard to live, yet I'm not allowed the right to VAS. I hate our shitty pro-life society that makes VAS so inaccessible to people. I'm literally suffering as well. Why can't I have the right to die, and why can't I have the option for VAS? Ugh I hate this stupid world and society
And I completely agree. Life on this earth isn't even living, it's just torture. This planet is literally hell

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It's sad we are forced here with a terrible congenital problem but our exit is not just not facilitated but also.actively impeded.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Praestat_Mori and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It's sad we are forced here with a terrible congenital problem but our exit is not just not facilitated but also.actively impeded.
Literally! It's so sad that we're born into a neurotypical world as neurodivergents, and people actively prevent us from having a way out. I wish I was never born, let alone being born with Asperger's/autism! That's literally a curse. I was cursed since birth and I hate it

Reactions: Rocinante, lwlaiet8887, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
love2-1

love2-1

Born to Die
Oct 7, 2023
It is very frustrating in the US but there is a saying I always remember; a patient treated is a customer lost. That usually refers to the pharmaceutical companies with medications but it can also be applied to those wishing for euthanasia seeing as countries with free healthcare sometimes allow it like over in Europe lol

It's all about money:(

Reactions: raindrop9, Praestat_Mori and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It is very frustrating in the US but there is a saying I always remember; a patient treated is a customer lost. That usually refers to the pharmaceutical companies with medications but it can also be applied to those wishing for euthanasia seeing as countries with free healthcare sometimes allow it like over in Europe lol

It's all about money:(
There's no benefit in keeping me alive though, society should want me dead. Yeah true I think the only reason why they force me to stay alive by making VAS so inaccessible is to siphon money off of me, but I'm "defective" and I wish society would just kill me off. I'm a shut-in/hiki due to social issues resulting from Asperger's/autism and I don't even bring anything positive to society anyways so I wish they would let me just die.

Society doesn't pay me any disability money, support or welfare anyways because my condition isn't even severe enough to qualify for it, but still I wish society would just allow me VAS and the right to die! I hate being forced to stay alive

Ugh I hate that everything in this world is about money and depends on money. I also hate that people are expected to fight and continue on despite their struggles.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, raindrop9 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always wished for that, it just sounds ideal to me having the option of a guaranteed way to leave this existence in peace without any suicide method planning or fear of failure. If there's the option of euthanasia it would be such a relief but where I live it's privilege that is only reserved for animals which is so inhumane. It's just so cruel and hellish how we were forced into this nightmarish world and cannot have the option to permanently be free in such a way, euthanasia would prevent so much unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: sserafim and raindrop9
I

ItsMeUnique

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good hear
Sep 28, 2023
An old friend of mine was euthanized 2 weeks ago. Besides the fact that it was sad to hear the news of her passing. The other side of me was kind of jealous that she was able to leave in a way where her family, doctor, other professionals, supported her. I wish i could have that too, ya know?

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, raindrop9 and Praestat_Mori
R

raindrop9

Sep 27, 2023
I'm with you there. That'd be ideal... I hope someday euthanasia is more accepted and readily available in the states (I'll be long gone by then). As of now it's literally the opposite... I was going to go on a rant, but yes I too wish I could be euthanized.

Reactions: sserafim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Having an easy way out ready would also make me live the rest of my life in more enjoyable ways.

I would be "free" in a way.

Reactions: raindrop9 and sserafim