• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Why is it so hard to die? Yet, I watch the news and see countless victims, people who adore their lives get taken out.
I wish it could be me.
If I was not afraid of getting scammed, I'd try to find someone on the dark web to give me an instant death with a gun.
Logically, I know there is way too much risks and liability to ever go that route.

• Yay!
Reactions: Killia, TheSpookyNameGuy, divinemistress36 and 5 others
thorsve

thorsve

Aug 2, 2022
Haha this has literally been my intrusive thought of choice for years now. I'd spend good money on it aswell LMAO.

Reactions: divinemistress36, lifewasawillowtv, Dliena and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
sameeee. some1 w homicidal urges should start a service to kill the suicidal. boom, symbiotic relationship.

• Yay!
Reactions: completelyincomplete, RedHates, divinemistress36 and 5 others
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Haha this has literally been my intrusive thought of choice for years now. I'd spend good money on it aswell LMAO.
Yes. But apparently there are undercover police officers on the dark web which is what makes it so risky. That and getting scammed. 😞

T

TheDruBo

Orange, I guess.
Jan 25, 2024
Why is it so hard to die? Yet, I watch the news and see countless victims, people who adore their lives get taken out.
I wish it could be me.
If I was not afraid of getting scammed, I'd try to find someone on the dark web to give me an instant death with a gun.
Logically, I know there is way too much risks and liability to ever go that route.

• Yay!
Reactions: thorsve
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Get me a gun and i will travel to kill you and then myself after. Win win

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: xmissellax, Burningaway, divinemistress36 and 4 others
thorsve

thorsve

Aug 2, 2022
Yes. But apparently there are undercover police officers on the dark web which is what makes it so risky. That and getting scammed. 😞
Wait is it a crime if i hire someone to kill me? LOL
And then you end up shooting yourself at the wrong place resulting in brain damage and prison. Goals.

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
That would be nice but I'dbe afraid to put someone else at risk.. I'm in the U.S. I've thought about ctb via gun, but
The state I'm in, it's so difficult to get a gun license.
Not really difficult, but it takes time. Plus, you need references. My family would be bewildered if they even knew I was getting a gun, so using them as references would be a no go. There is so many obstacles in any method I think of.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Wait is it a crime if i hire someone to kill me? LOL

And then you end up shooting yourself at the wrong place resulting in brain damage and prison. Goals.
How high is the chance to fail? I will do research where to aim

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Guess that's only a matter of money....

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This is almost definitely not a good idea but it might help you eventually get killed by someone: first you'd have to start getting good at provoking people. Learn ways to be more and more annoying so that one day somebody who's in a bad enough mood and has a weapon on them will be pushed over the edge. There are little things you can do to be more annoying like changing your tone of voice, your mannerisms, and even your clothes. Learn what habits make people the angriest and eventually you may find one who's just had enough of you.

Maybe this only really works in America though where anyone can be wielding a gun at any moment, waiting for the slightest slight upon them to pull the trigger in self defense of their sensibilities. Maybe in other countries there are still people wielding knives or even strong arms to strangle with. Again it's a really really bad idea as it's a lot of work just to give yourself a reason to be paranoid…

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I mean, how much can you offer in exchange?

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I'd give part of my life savings. Only because I'd like to leave some money for my family. What would I need with money if I'm gone?
Huh i see, fuck that sounds lucratic ngl.

So how would you prefer the act to be carried out, strangled, poison, Double barrel to the face?

Reactions: divinemistress36