Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
i absolutely hate my existence, this world is so fucked up, i literally desire nothing but death. i don't want anything else. is this too much to ask for? i went through too much shit i can't handle it anymore, I'm not strong enough to keep on living. i can't kill myself it's so disturbing, SN isn't allowed in my country i can't order it.. no drugs here no guns.. my options are too limited.. what the fuck I'm supposed to do??? i can't get better nor do i even want to..I'm stuck here just to suffer,.. I'm already broken there's literally no point for my existence but it doesn't matter cuz people don't fucking care.
i regret my existence, I hate myself, i hate people.. just let me die already.... why did i exist if I'm gonna suffer? just to suffer?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, Starry✧・゚Daze, pole and 8 others
R

ready19

Jul 12, 2023
i absolutely hate my existence, this world is so fucked up, i literally desire nothing but death. i don't want anything else. is this too much to ask for? i went through too much shit i can't handle it anymore, I'm not strong enough to keep on living. i can't kill myself it's so disturbing, SN isn't allowed in my country i can't order it.. no drugs here no guns.. my options are too limited.. what the fuck I'm supposed to do??? i can't get better nor do i even want to..I'm stuck here just to suffer,.. I'm already broken there's literally no point for my existence but it doesn't matter cuz people don't fucking care.
i regret my existence, I hate myself, i hate people.. just let me die already.... why did i exist if I'm gonna suffer? just to suffer?
I understand what you feel, I have tried for a long time to convince myself that in the future it could be better, but the truth is that I do not want to continue like this hoping to be able to feel good one day.
I just want to die in peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: venin and MyChoiceAlone
sensation86

sensation86

Apr 13, 2023
May I ask if you have acces to inert gas methods?

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
im sorry you are going through this, im sure the people on this forum care about you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it really can be so dreadful feeling trapped in an existence you hate, I'm also repulsed by existence and tired of it, it's very horrible how it's purposely made so difficult to die despite the fact that none of us are obligated to continue existing here.

BloomingRose

BloomingRose

Waiting for the Grand Finale
Jan 24, 2023
I get you. I never wanted this all to begin with and yet still, I am stuck here...
I still have a cat I really care about and she got attached to me. So for now I am trying to live for her. When she passes though, I will probably go too.

M

Myexit

Aug 4, 2023
I get you. I never wanted this all to begin with and yet still, I am stuck here...
I still have a cat I really care about and she got attached to me. So for now I am trying to live for her. When she passes though, I will probably go too.
My cat is only reason I'm writing this and not dead already. Looking at re-homing centres now so I can get my BBQ started asap