Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
I've wanted to die for most of my life. Meanwhile there are dying people who are otherwise stable and happy. People who love life and don't want to die.

I wish I could give mine away and just die myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Aim, Wasabi, _r1a and 20 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wish the same!
I've always fantasized about the idea of exchanging lives with someone who's about to die. We could both be so happy!

• Hugs
Reactions: highndry, mycabbages, LifeQuitter2018 and 8 others
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I have a similar thought quite often. I think it is so unfair and sad that so many people die unwillingly (terrible diseases, accidents, etc.) while I'm here completely healthy and accident-free without the will to live

• Hugs
Reactions: _r1a, mycabbages, Dead Meat and 3 others
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Worthwhile people, with something to give, who have lives worth living, want to live, die but I'm still here unnecessarily, makes no sense

• Hugs
Reactions: StarLight, Dead Meat, demuic and 1 other person
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Love this idea. Like a lot of us in this situation, I have definitely thought this very thing before.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Deadlyroses
eclipse

eclipse

Apr 14, 2021
Yeah it's so unfair. Someone I knew online lost his 10 yo son to cancer, while I am about to throw away my life as a physically healthy adult. I so wish I could give my life to save another life that wants to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: mycabbages, Dead Meat, Fehler and 2 others
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
In theory, I suppose the answer is organ donation. Somebody is dying from a liver disease for example; you give them your liver. Morally, there'd be absolutely nothing wrong with it. What doctor would be willing to help you both by doing the transplant though?

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
You can. Legend has it A famous French Abbott (l'abbé Pierre) encountered a former convict who wanted to jump off a bridge because he had nothing left to live for. His wife had left with his children, no more friends, no work and nowhere to stay.
The Abbot told him, ''if your life has no value to you, give it me for I have use for it". The former convict dedicated his life as a volunteer helping others.
That is one way to give your life to those in need.

• Love
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, Dead Meat and saltshaker
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I've wanted to die for most of my life. Meanwhile there are dying people who are otherwise stable and happy. People who love life and don't want to die.

I literally feel this way every single day. Whenever I hear the story about that poor little boy with cancer who died in Santa's arms, I think: "Why couldn't I have traded places with him?"
Life is so cruel and unfair and I'm just so sick of seeing all of the unjust painful circumstances that it forces upon good people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, killedbypsychiatry and FuneralCry
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020

This is a common thought I have too. I wish I could give this life of mine to someone who can make better use of it. Instead, I just wait to die. Maybe my cadaver will help science.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deadlyroses and Dead Meat
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i feel the same way. why is it always the good people who get deathly sick? this should be happening to me not them...

• Hugs
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I wouldn't hesitate to give my years to someone else. I don't want this body or this life

• Hugs
Reactions: Deadlyroses and Dead Meat
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Me too. I have no worth in the society. My eyes could've go to a blind person. My eardrums could've gone to an aspiring musician. My lung, liver and kidneys to a loving mother/father. The world would be a better place without me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
L

Lost

Apr 18, 2018
I have these thoughts a lot of time. I wish it would be so easy to trade

• Hugs
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I wish the same!

• Hugs
TheLomboq

TheLomboq

Apr 6, 2021
If there is such a thing as a soul, then I would gladly let another inhabit my body, so I could leave. I´m at no illusion of my body and I know that the potential exist to at least mold it into good shape (easier so than most body types). In that sense, I´ve somewhat won the genetic lottery (at least in the physical department), but have so far squandered much of that, because I took it for granted.

It is just such a huge waste. Wish this flesh wouldn´t rot away after my departure and serve somebody with higher ideals. Maybe sometime in the future, we will be able to transfer brains. Would volunteer in a heartbeat haha

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I absolutely would love to!!! That would be right and fair on so many levels!!!!!!!!!

I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I agree, I have so much potential and opportunities, someone without mental problems would do a lot better under my circumstances.

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
You can. Legend has it A famous French Abbott (l'abbé Pierre) encountered a former convict who wanted to jump off a bridge because he had nothing left to live for. His wife had left with his children, no more friends, no work and nowhere to stay.
The Abbot told him, ''if your life has no value to you, give it me for I have use for it". The former convict dedicated his life as a volunteer helping others.
That is one way to give your life to those in need.
I'd like to give my life that way too.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I took myself off the organ donation register when I saw how the organs are harvested. Your body being kept alive as they take you apart bit by bit is a bit much for me.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I took myself off the organ donation register when I saw how the organs are harvested. Your body being kept alive as they take you apart bit by bit is a bit much for me.
But you are already brain dead right?
I want to live so badly but my body is all broken from poor health so. Give me your life.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I guess so I just don't like the thought of being taken apart like that, heart still beating blood still flowing.
Where did you see it??? I guess they use one of those machines that keeps blood circulating in the body?

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Where did you see it??? I guess they use one of those machines that keeps blood circulating in the body?
YouTube or Vimeo I think. Yeah it is like a normal surgery without the anaesthetic I suppose.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
YouTube or Vimeo I think. Yeah it is like a normal surgery without the anaesthetic I suppose.
Shit, hopefully the guy was really brain dead because in developing countries all kind of fucked up things can happen since there's lots of corruption and money to be made from selling organs .

Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Years ago, I almost died in a head-on collision when these drunk chicks flipped their car over the median. I somehow swerved and avoided their car with no fishtailing all while going 80+ mph.

I later learned of a woman who died the same way on a nearby road. She had several children and many people who loved her.

It is probably unfair that luck was on my side and not hers.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I wish l could give half of the time l have left to my dog so he would live longer as l just don't want to be without my furry best friend! But as far as people are concerned l have opted out of organ donation with NO regrets!

Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Retards don't want to hire or date me, fuck em'.

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Often thought the same as it happens. At the same time, I try remembering that it's society trying to force guilt about feeling the way I do.